Comfrey Adult Diapers are the perfect solution to the problem of incontinence. It helps patients and old people who are suffering from the inability to exercise control over the bladder and the bowel. It is a contour shaped disposable diaper offering better hygiene and better fitment. Designed to combat problems like incontinence, diabetics, urology defects, the contour shaped disposable diapers provide better fitting. It comes with a non-woven one way top to give a dry feeling. The inner absorbent pad with super absorbent polybeads converts liquid into gel. Also, it has a frontal tape with landing guide for better adjustment. The diapers have two pairs of refastenable tape tabs for comfortable fittings. It provides multistrand leg elastic for snug fitting with standing leg guard to prevent side leakage. It is light weight, prevents odours, leaks and sores or infection.
1. Are these pant style diapers?
No, these are open diapers that have adhesives at the ends for a firm grip. Rest assured, these diapers are effective against leakage.
2. How long does the diaper protect from leakage?
Comfrey Adult Diapers offer up to 8 hours of protection.
3. Can we apply powder or cream before wearing the diaper?
No, please avoid applying powder or cream before using these diapers as they reduce the diaper's absorbency.
4. How many pieces does the pack include?
The pack includes 10 diapers.
5. Are the diapers suitable for travel?
Yes, as these diapers have a high absorption capacity, they can be used while travelling and protect from leakage for 8 hours.
6. How to wear Adult Open Diapers by Comfrey without assistance?
7. How to remove Adult Open Diapers by Comfrey without assistance while standing?
8. How to remove the Adult Open Diapers by Comfrey with assistance while sleeping?