These Adult Diapers Pullups by Easycare are made using breathable, non-woven fabric and come with barrier leg cuff which helps prevent leakage at thighs. Easy to wear and easy to handle, these adult diapers can be used by men as well as women. They are comfortable and cause no irritation due to the deodorizing super polymers used. Ideal for patients suffering from prostate disorder, piles, incontinence and diabetics, they can also be used by urology patients, bedridden patients and specially-abled individuals. These adult diapers provide a sense of safety and security.
Mar 26, 2019
Sep 9, 2019
Jan 27, 2019
Sep 6, 2019
1. Are these pant style diapers?
Yes, these are pant style diapers also known as pull up diapers.
2. How many pieces does the pack include?
The pack includes 10 diapers.
3. How long does the diaper protect from leakage?
Easycare adult diaper offers up to 8 hours of protection.
4. Can we apply powder or cream before wearing the diaper?
No, please avoid applying powder or cream before using these diapers as they reduce the diaper’s absorbency.
5. Do these diapers contain latex?
Easycare Adult diapers (pullups) do not contain any latex and have breathable non-woven fabric.
6. How to wear Pull Up Style Adult Diapers by EasyCare without assistance?
7. How to remove Pull Up Style Adult Diapers by EasyCare without assistance while standing?