Adult Easywear Diapers - Comfrey
Comfrey Adult Easy Wear Diapers is a pant styled disposable diaper offering better hygiene and better fitment easy wear. It has been designed to combat the problems of patients suffering from incontinence, diabetics, and urology defects for bedridden and disabled patients. These disposable diapers offer a better fit, easy mode of wearing and ease of use for the caregiver too. It has a non-woven one way top to give dry feeling. It has an inner absorbent pad for better absorption with super absorbent poly beads to convert the liquid into gel. It has better adjustment abilities and provides multistrand leg elastic for snug fitting with a standing leg guard to prevent side leakage. It is light in weight, prevents odors, leaks and sores or infection.
- Roll the individual to their side far from you
- Take the diaper and slide it between the legs from the front to the back
- Take the far ends of the diaper and cover the bottom carefully
- The blue marking on the external side is the wetness indicator and it should be parallel to the perineum
- Return the individual to their back; stretch out the right and left side tapes so that it is easier to wrap the brief around the user
- Place the front part of the brief on the abdomen so that the blue marking is vertical to the navel
- Fasten the tapes on each side
- Do not flush the diaper
- Do not use the diaper again
- Keep out of reach of children
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What are these under pads made of?
The top layer of Seni soft bed under pads is non-woven to ensure comfort with a polypropylene backing for wetness protection.
2. How long does the diaper protect from leakage?
Comfrey Adult Diapers offer up to 8 hours of protection.
3. Can we apply powder or cream before wearing the diaper?
No, please avoid applying powder or cream before using these diapers as they reduce the diaper's absorbency.
4. How many pieces does the pack include?
The pack includes 10 diapers.
5. Are the diapers suitable for travel?
Yes, as these diapers have a high absorption capacity, they can be used while travelling and protect from leakage for 8 hours.