Anti Embolism Stocking (Above Knee) - Aktive
- Special Offer
Anti-embolism stockings provide compression and support to control thromboembolism (obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot that has become dislodged from another site in the circulation) and relieve tired and aching legs. The stockings help decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs. Venous thrombosis develops when a blood clot forms in the deep veins located near the skeletal parts of the body surrounded by muscle. The legs are a very common place for these clots to form, embolism stockings prevent the risk of that happening and prevent legs from swelling up.Caution
- Stockings should be wrinkle-free, otherwise it may make the patient uncomfortable.
- While applying stockings, ensure that the blood circulation in every part of patient’s body is proper.
- From time to time, check the toes of the patient for signs of decreased circulation.
- If the patient complains of loss of feeling in any part, numbness or tingling, report immediately.
- To allow for proper circulation, remove anti-embolism stockings every 8 hours.
- Promotes increased blood flow in the legs by compression of the venous system
- Prevents venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis
- Relieves tired and aching legs
- Prevention of blood clots in the legs that can result in venous thrombosis or deep vein thrombosis
- Prevents varicose veins
- Comfortable and easy to wear
|Material||Nylon & Spandex|
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review