Anti Embolism Stocking (Below Knee) - Aktive
Anti embolism stocking provides compression support to control thromboembolism and relieves tired and aching legs. It helps decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs. Venous thrombosis develops when a blood clot forms in the deep veins located near the skeletal parts of the body surrounded by muscle. The legs are a very common place for these clots to form, embolism stockings prevents the risk of developing venous thrombosis, preventing blood clots and swollen legs.Care Instructions
- The size of the stockings should be such that it fits the patient’s legs, properly.
- Stockings should be wrinkle-free, otherwise it may make the patient uncomfortable.
- While applying stockings, ensure that the blood circulation in every part of patient’s body is proper.
- From time to time, check the toes of the patient for signs of decreased circulation, like slow refill, discomfort or coldness.
- If the patient complains of loss of feeling in any part, numbness or tingling, report immediately.
- To allow for proper circulation, remove anti-embolism stockings every 8 hours.
- Promotes increased blood flow velocity in the legs by compression of the deep venous system
- Prevents venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis
- Relieves tired and aching legs
- Prevention of blood pooling in the legs that can clot and result in venous thrombosis or deep vein thrombosis
- Prevents varicose veins and swollen legs
- Provides proper compression to the legs
- Comfortable and east to wear.
|Material||Nylon & Spandex|
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review