Pillows and Cushions
Getting a good night’s sleep depends on a number of factors and a pillow is definitely one of them. A pillow helps align the head with your upper body, spine and shoulders. There are a wide variety of pillow fills, sizes and shapes available for different sleep positions.
Types of bed pillows
- Cervical support pillow – These types of pillows when placed under the head and neck, they can help support the natural curvature of your spine to relieve pain. Considered as an orthotic pillow, it is designed to relieve neck muscle pain, stiffness and spasms. With many shapes available, the pillows are made with a curved edge – higher on one side and lower on the other.
- Round ring pillow – Featuring a unique circular shape, these pillows have a hole in the centre that allows for even distribution of body weight. It can help relieve the pressure off your back and pelvic region that works well for individuals suffering from problems associated with sitting.
- Memory foam pillow – The pillow self-adjusts to the shape of your shoulders, neck and head, even as you move throughout the night. One of the best pillow for neck pain, they come in a variety of sizes and are designed to bounce back to their original shape.
- Back support pillow – These pillows provide extra support while sitting in an upright position by helping to align your neck, back and hips. It can help improve your posture and is helpful for individuals that are limited with mobility and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Cervical contour pillow – A cervical or contour pillow features a curved design that can easily adapt to the shape of your head, neck and shoulders. They have a unique wavy shape that are perfect for back and side sleepers. The pillow is typically constructed using foam for a more and supportive feel.
- Inflatable travel pillow – These pillows are compact enough to fit into a travel size pillowcase and are perfect to carry when travelling by plane or car.
- Buckwheat pillows - Filled with buckwheat husks, these pillows can be easily molded to conform to the shape of your head. Buckwheat husks are the hard-outer shell that protects a buckwheat seed.
- Microbead pillows – These pillows are filled with tiny unexpanded polystyrene beads (EPS), which acts as a synthetic alternative to buckwheat pillows. The pillow can conform to the shape of your head and neck providing even comfort and support. They don’t attract dust mites or bed bugs.
Buy Memory Foam Cushions Online Indian
Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated with Seniority’s range of Memory Foam Pillow.
No more waking up in the morning with a stiff and sore neck, Buy pillows online from Seniority to ease pain and improve the overall quality of your sleep.
Some of our top brands include Tynor, Kosmocare, Pedder Johnson, Star, Omved, Magasin and many more!
Types of cushions
- Chair cushions – Perfect for individuals that sit for prolonged periods of time, chair cushions offer comfort and provide extra cushioning. Also known as seat cushions, they are effective in improving blood circulation, prevents lower back pain and can help straighten your spine.
- Lumbar support cushion - A lumbar support cushion can provide you with the support needed to maintain good posture, proper circulation and prevent muscle fatigue.
- Back support cushion – These cushions help maintain the natural curve of the spine and allows you to sit comfortably without pain.
- Memory foam cushion – Memory foam cushions conform to the shape of your spine to improve your spinal alignment and relieve your pressure points. They give your tailbone much need support and are a perfect choice for individuals leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Best Place to Buy Cushions – Seniority
Seniority’s online store has different types of cushions available to suit every need. Shop form top brands online like Vissco, Tynor, Pedder Johnson, Activecool, Kosmocare and much more.
Pillows and cushions not only for those suffering from ailments due to old age or injuries, Seniority’s catalogue features support pillows for everyday use in offices and travelling.