Diabetes is one of the most common diseases affecting a large number of people. If not treated properly, diabetes can cause several complications like stroke and heart disease.
Here’s a list of commonly asked questions on diabetes answered by Dr.Sanjay Agarwal, MD (Head, Dept. Of Medicine, Ruby Hall Clinic,Pune. Sr.Consultant in Medicine & Diabetes, Jehangir & Apollo Group of Hospitals,Pune)
1. What is Diabetes Mellites? How do you get it?
A high level of glucose in the blood is called diabetes. A bad lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, sedentary life, family history, etc. all play major roles in a person contracting Diabetes. The most common types of diabetes are:
2. Am I at a risk of developing Diabetes?
3. What are the common symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus?
4. How do I know if I have Diabetes?
5. How to treat Diabetes? Are you supposed to continue the medications for lifetime?
6. What can I do to prevent Diabetes?
7. What are the complications of Diabetes Mellitus?
8. How to manage Diabetes?
Share this now :
Be a part of our evergreen community by joining us on our social media channels. Your presence will only help us grow bigger and serve you better. Stay in touch and interact with us on the channels below