1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
In times of pain and illness, we tend to look for quicker and newer cures. But have we been overlooking the wealth of organic medical alternatives that have stood the test of time?
Etched in solid philosophies of their own are two popular forms of alternative medicine - homeopathy and ayurveda. But did you know homeopathy and ayurveda have very different origins and governing beliefs?
‘Like cures like’, propounds homeopathy, while ayurveda believes in treating the patient based on their nature. Let’s look at both these alternative medical techniques closely.
1. Origins - Homeopathy is a complementary and alternative medicine that was developed by Samuel Hahnemann in 1796.
2. The philosophy of homeopathy - Homeopathy teaches that the human body is a unit made of various parts that falls into disharmony because of a single underlying problem. Homeopathic practitioners prescribe medicines based on the patient’s history, nature and mental conditions.
3. ‘Vital force’ and homeopathy - It is believed in homeopathy that diseases are based on the disorders of the ‘vital force’. There is something else other than just chemistry that is needed to cure a person and that is called the ‘vital force’.
4. Homeopathic definition of health – It’s the ability to fulfil our spiritual purpose - to reach the highest goal of our existence. Homeopathic medicines are generally made up of natural substances, and sometimes with minute quantities of the cause of the illness itself, which is curated, to eliminate the disease.
5. Homeopathic reasoning of diseases - In homeopathic thinking, diseases can have two causes: external and internal, and homeopathy emphasizes the internal.
1. Origins - Ayurveda is a system of medicine that has its roots in the Indian subcontinent and emerged as a science, as far back as 5000 years ago.
2. The philosophy of Ayurveda - Ayurveda claims that all things in the universe, living and non-living are connected and made of the same elements – space, air, water, earth and fire.
3. Ayurvedic definition of health - Ayurvedic scriptures teach that there is a deep connection between the self and the environment, other people, and the universe. This balanced connectivity ensures good health.
4. Ayurvedic reasoning of diseases - This balance is often disrupted by our lifestyles, choices of diet, exercise, professions and relationships; and all these have the potential to create physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances.
5. Doshas and Ayurveda - These imbalances are called doshas in ayurveda. They are treated by detoxification, herbal medicines and oil massages, which are prescribed based on the kind of dosha.
Although both these forms of alternative treatment aim to eradicate illnesses from the root, keep these points in mind before you start homeopathic or ayurvedic therapies.
● Both take time to work on the body and do not guarantee sure-shot cures.
● Insurance companies do not necessarily consider alternative forms of treatment as medical intervention and may not reimburse claims.
● There are various precautions to be taken in both homeopathy and ayurveda as far as diet, discipline and regulations are concerned. If you are looking to buy ayurvedic supplements online, check out Seniority’s range of herbal tablets, balms, ayurvedic products for pain relief, migraine and cholesterol control.
Share this now :
Be a part of our evergreen community by joining us on our social media channels. Your presence will only help us grow bigger and serve you better. Stay in touch and interact with us on the channels below