Blood Pressure Monitor BM 28 - Beurer
Inclusive of all taxes
This Blood Pressure Monitor by Beurer provides a fully automatic measurement of blood pressure and pulse on the wrist. It has a clear and easy-to-read display. It is also an arrhythmia irregular heart beat indicator. Memory is for 2 users x 60 spaces each. Has low battery indicator, auto shut off and incorrect usage warning indicator. Comes along with an adjustable cuff belt and a storage pouch.
- Has two adjustable alarm times
- Display can be read easily
- 4 x 30 memory spaces
- Comes with date and time feature
- Automatic switch-off
- Has a low battery indicator
|Manufacturer||Bhairavi Surgicals, Pune- 411052|
|Country of Origin||China|
|No of Contents||Monitor, Arm cuff, Storage bag|
|Warranty||5 Years Brand Warranty|
|Product Weight||135 gm|
3 Days Return in case of Manufacturing Defects
The product you return must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
How to use Blood Pressure Monitor BM 28 - Beurer
- Insert the batteries in Beurer Blood pressure monitor.
- Make the basic settings by pressing the ‘Set’ button twice.
- Set the month by using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons. Press ‘Set’ to confirm.
- Set date, hour and minutes in the same way.
- Press the Start and Stop button to exit the menu.
- Select the desired user memory, start using the ‘Set’ button and start using the function buttons.
- Confirm the entry with the Start and Stop button.
- Stay in a comfortable posture and attach the cuff on your left arm above the elbow.
- Make sure the cuff is on the level of your heart and that the line points to the centre of your palm.
- The cuff has been attached correctly if two fingers can fit inside the cuff.
- Press on the Start and Stop button and the measurement will begin automatically.
- The measurements are displayed and recorded automatically.
- Press the ‘Set’ button to view or delete the measurements.
- Select user memory slot by using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons and confirm with Start and Stop button.
- Pressing the ‘M’ button displays an average of the last three measurements.
- By pressing the ‘+’ button, the most recent readings will be displayed.
- Press and hold the ‘Set’ button for approximately 3 seconds to delete values in the current user memory.
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review