Buckwheat Groats Hulled - NutriBuck
Despite its name, buckwheat is unrelated to wheat and is, in fact, a highly nutritious fruit seed similar to quinoa and amaranth. Its versatility and good value make buckwheat popular beyond gluten-free diets, though. It contains protein and soluble fibre, and it’s rich in complex carbohydrates. While most people think buckwheat as a whole grain, it is actually a seed that is high in both protein and fiber. It supports the cardiac health and can help prevent diabetes and digestive disorders. These seeds are also called 'groats' and are packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants like rutin, tannins, and catechin, and are often called as Superfoods.
These soft white seeds have a mild flavor, but when toasted or roasted, they have a delightfully intense flavor. Buckwheat Groats can be steam-cooked like rice for salads, porridge and cereals for breakfast.
- Buckwheat helps in lowering cholestrol and blood pressure levels, and takes care of your cardiac health
- It cintains disease-fighting anti-oxidants and protective phenolic compounds that can help fight cancer and heart disease formation, in addition to supporting brain, liver and digestive health
- It is a great source of plant-based proteins and 12 amino acids that support energy, growth and muscle synthesis
- Buckwheat is low on glycemic index. This helps fight imbalances in blood sugar levels
- Buckwheat groats and flours are a great source of energy-boosting vitamin B, and minerals including manganese, magnesium, zinc and iron
- It is safe for anyone with celic disease or gluten-sensitivity
- Available in different quantities (400 gms, 900 gms)
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review