Cast Shoe Tapered sole - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
Cast Shoe (Tapered sole) by Tynor replaces the functions of the normal shoe when patient is on foot cast. Prevents excessive wear & tear of the cast and reduces impact on the injured leg. It ensures high degree of hygiene and improves gait of the patient on foot cast. The design ensures easy wearing and removal. This cast shoe is light weight and has tapered sole. It has a sturdy construction and is easy to wear and remove.
- Shoe sole is extremely light in weight and have the required height at the heel, tapering towards the toe
- It improves the balance of patient on foot cast, restores the normal gait and enhances the ease of walking on foot cast
- It helps in early ambulation
- Upper is made from durable fabric which protects the plaster cast of the foot, prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast, prevents its soiling and wetting
- Uniquely designed hook loop closure system allows easy wearing and removal, flexible sizing and good grip of the shoe to the cast
Product Sizes in INCHES
|Manufacturer||Vivaan Enterprises, Amar Kunj Prestom Sagar Road no. 2, Opp. Shoppers Stop, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071|
|Country of Origin||India|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review