Cervical Traction Kit Sitting with Weight Bag - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
This Cervical Traction Kit (Sitting) with Weight Bag by Tynor is designed to help relieve pressure by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine. It expands the intervertebral joint space and relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies. This kit is a ready to use, cost effective and easy to use kit in case of emergency purpose. It comes with a Head Halter that provides a comfortable interface to the user. The overdoor pulley is designed to fit any door, it can also be hung on the wall. This kit is suitable for home or hospital use.
The kit includes: 1 Cervical Traction Overdoor Pulley, 1 Cervical Traction Head Halter, 1 Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, 1 (10 ft) Traction Cord & 1 Traction Weight Bag
Wash Care Instructions:
- Hand wash with mild detergent, with water below 30°C without wringing
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry-clean, iron or bleach
- Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor
- Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation or if the pain increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully
- Cervical spondylitis
- Cervical disc disease
- Fractures of cervical spine
- Mechanical stress due to poor posture
- Expands the intervertebral joint space
- Helps relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies
- Overdoor pulley which fits any door, can also be hung on wall
- Head Halter provides a comfortable interface
- Convenient for home or hospital use
- Sturdy design & durable
|Warranty||6 Months Brand Warranty against manufacturing defects.|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufacturer||Vivaan Enterprises, Amar Kunj Prestom Sagar Road no. 2, Opp. Shoppers Stop, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
How to use Cervical Traction Kit Sitting with Weight Bag - Tynor
- The Cervical Traction Overhead Pulley is either hung on the top of a door or on the wall using wall bracket
- The Cervical Traction Head Halter is held around the neck with one pad holding the chin and the other on the back/occipital part of the head
- The two strings from the Cervical Traction Head Halter are hooked to the slots in the cervical traction spreader bar
- Cervical Traction Spreader Bar is then connected to the weights through Traction Cord and Cervical Traction Overdoor Pulley
- This traction system is used on the patient-sitting upright on a chair
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What all is included the Cervical Traction Kit?
This Cervical Traction Kit includes 1 Cervical Traction Overdoor Pulley, 1 Cervical Traction Head Halter, 1 Cervical Traction Spreader Bar, 1 (10 ft) Traction Cord & 1 Traction Weight Bag.
2. Cna you sit in a chair to use the Cervical Traction Kit?
Yes, this Cervical Traction Kit is to be used when sitting upright on a chair etc.
3. Can the Traction be adjusted?
Yes, the Traction can be adjusted using the Spreader Bar attached to the Traction Cord and a Pulley system.
4. Is it available in different sizes?
No, the Cervical Traction Kit is universal in size.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.