Chathurvimshathi Koshtaka A Battlefield Game - Kreeda
Kreeda brings to you Chathurvimshathi Koshtaka, which is a battlefield game where two players with eight coins each battle it out to gain control of the enemy territory. It is drawn from an old book written in Sanskrit by Harikrishna, son of Venkatram in the late 19th century. This game is a simple strategy game as a game with 24 squares. It is very easy to play and can be used as a way to make parties more fun. It improves strategic thinking and decision making.
Caution: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years due to small pieces.
- Improves eye hand coordination
- A great way to make parties fun
- Great way to improve strategic thinking
- Improves concentration in children
- Includes: 1 game board canvas, 16 game pieces (8 black and 8 white small stones)
- Canvas Size: 27 x 17 cm
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10 x 5 cm|
|Return Policy||No Return|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review