Chaupad A Cross and Circle Dice Game - Kreeda
Chaupad is a Cross and Circle dice game usually played in a bantering manner and is a great way to improve strategic thinking and decision making. The game is usually played in a bantering manner and attempts are made to distract the opponent. It is either played by 2 opponents who sit opposite each other with 4 pawns each or by 2 partners against another pair of 2 partners. A player wins an extra turn if they roll the dice to 6, 12, 10 or 8. There are 8 safe squares and the pawns are not permitted to get out of the nested square. Players cannot move their pawns past the safe square outside their house unless they have killed at least one pawn. If any of the players have not killed at least one pawn by the end of the game, the player is known to have lost.
Caution: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years due to small pieces.
- Great way to improve strategic thinking
- Improves concentration in children
- A great way to make parties fun
- Improves eye hand coordination
- Includes 1 game board canvas, 16 game pieces (wooden round coin in different 4 colours), 6 throw pieces (cowrie shells)
- Canvas Size: 44.5 x 44.5 cm
|Dimensions||26 x 10 x 5 cm|
|Return Policy||No Return|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review