Dahdi In A Line - Kreeda
Dahdi is a colourful board game which is very popular in southern part of India. The original game consists of 11 pieces. This is a strategy game in which the aim is to get as many points as possible by getting three pieces in a row. Two players are given 9 coins each. The players try to move them to get 3 coins in a row. Both the players will get their turn alternatively. Although the purpose is like noughts and crosses, the game is far more complex as coins can be moved and the opponent’s coins can be removed.
Caution: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years due to small pieces.
- Improves concentration in children
- Great way to improve strategic thinking
- Improves eye hand coordination
- A great way to make parties fun
- Includes 1 game board canvas, 18 game pieces (9 black stone and 9 white stone medium)
- Canvas Size: 28 x 28 cm
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10 x 5 cm|
|Return Policy||No Return|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review