Showing 1 - 21 products of 218 products
Air Pollution Mask
Air is a culmination of various types of gaseous bodies each varying in percentage, for example- oxygen is about 21% along with CO2, Nitrogen and other inert gases. There are various factors such as combustion of fossil fuels like coal and oil for transport and electricity, industrial release, burning of plastic, rubber or wood, agricultural waste and various other factors that contribute in the contamination of the air we breathe.
An air pollution mask, face mask or pollution masks offer an effective a way of protecting yourself and your loved ones from the hazardous effects of pollution. They are worn around your nose and mouth to filter out the pollutants before you breathe. There are long term health benefits to wearing a pollution mask, but it is necessary that the mask fit well.
Buy Best Pollution Mask Online in India
There is a wide range of pollution masks available in the market, which gives you the choice to choose between the right mask depending on its fit and features. It is very important to choose a mask which fits well, as an ill fitted mask will do you no good.
You can buy the mask online from Seniority’s range of pollution masks at a great price.
Buy Mask Online at Seniority
Among the several types of pollution face masks available in the market, each mask has a distinct and unique feature. Buy anti-pollution mask online from Seniority’s range as it offers a number of options to choose from depending on what you need.
Types of Pollution Masks
Pollution masks are differentiated according to the ratings given to them, i.e N - Not resistant to oil, R - Resistant to oil pollutants and P - Oilproof.
1. N95 masks - This basic air pollution mask filters 95% of air pollutants. It can filter out most pollutants, even PM2.5. The N95 air mask has a separate passage (or air valves) which lets out the air after exhaling. This not only prevents moisture and fogging under the nose-bridge and eyes but also makes it more comfortable to use. N95 masks are also washable and reusable
2. N99 and N100 masks - Unlike the N95 air masks, these masks have the capacity to filter particles like PM2.5 particles with about 99% to 99.97% efficiency. These masks cannot filter oil-based air pollutants. N100 masks are usually harder to find and not easily available, and you may have to go to an industrial supplier to get one. N100 are washable and reusable, the filters though are not washable and need to be replaced.
The N-series masks do not have a specified service life, they can be used as long as the mask is not torn or damaged as it might tamper with its efficiency.
3. P95 and R95 masks - P-rated and R-rated masks are different. The P-rated masks are completely resistant to oil-based pollutants and the R-rated masks are partially resistant to oily particles. These masks are usually expensive compared to the N-series and are used for industrial purposes.
Face Mask for Pollution
A face mask is a necessity and a perfect accessory as it not only helps filter out the pollutants when you are out but also covers half your face which keeps the dust and dirt off the face.
Nose Mask for Pollution
There are various nasal filters in the market, these masks are designed to cover only the nasal passage while breathing to filter out the pollutants in the air. The nose masks or nasal masks are easy to use, discreet and great for your respiratory health.
Breathing Mask for Pollution
3M N95 mask is one of the most common and affordable breathing masks for pollution. They filter out at least 95% of the airborne particles.
Avoid catching or spreading viral diseases such as cough, cold, various types of flus, viruses and other respiratory infections. They are mostly advised to people suffering from viral infections and for people who are in contact or surrounded by them. These masks are usually disposable and work only when the fit is right.
Choose an antiviral and disposable face mask >> from Seniority’s range of pollution and face masks at a great price.
Air Purifier Face Mask
Anti-pollution or an air purifier mask is more innovatively designed. These masks are usually 5 layered to filter out dirt, dust, smoke and other pollutants. It also keeps away the PM2.5 particles which are almost 1/13th of one hair strand. They reach the respiratory tract and lungs to cause health issues.
Pollution Mask for Men, Women & Kids
Pollution masks are unisex and are not differentiated according to gender while buying. Most of them also have a universal and an all size fit making them ideal for everyone. Wearing a mask is of no use if it is ill fitted, i.e too loose, too tight or if they are causing breathing resistance. Thus, the masks feature an adjustable closure strap, nose clip or pad to adjust or bridge the gap between your nose, cheeks, jaws and chin.
Choosing the right mask for kids is important. P-rated masks are ideal for kids as they even offer protection against oil-based pollutants like gasoline, petrol or diesel. The alternative to the P-rated mask is the N-rated mask as they protect against pollutants as small as PM 2.5.
Best Anti-Pollution Mask for Bikers
Reusable Pollution Mask
Not all masks are reusable as they have a shorter service life and need to be disposed after use. Reusable pollution masks are those where the filter in the mask can be changed so that the wearer need not buy a completely new mask again and again. These masks are to be reused only if their structural and functional integrity is intact.
Washable Anti-Pollution Mask
Only some of the masks are washable as they do not have a longer service life. You can wash the mask by removing the filter and then putting the mask in soap diluted with warm water. Gently knead, clean and dry for a few hours. Do not use bleach or soak in soap water as it will reduce its effectiveness.
Buy Pollution Mask from Various Brands Online at Seniority.in
1. Anti-Pollution Face Mask by Bodyguard – This Bodyguard masks for pollution is a N99 grade mask which features 6-layer filtration technology for reliable respiratory protection. The mask has a breathing valve and an activated carbon layer to filter out impurities, even as small as PM 2.5 particles. They can be washed and reused easily.
2. Anti-Pollution Face Mask by Renew Air – The Renew Air face mask for pollution is a N95 grade dust mask which is made from special cotton. This 4 ply air pollution mask features five different filtration layers and one replaceable N95 PM 2.5 filter. This washable mask also features a nose bridge arrangement and ear loop.
3. Face Mask by Newnik – This triple-pleated mask by Newnik is used to avoid spreading diseases. It is a loose-fitting mask which helps you breathe easily and cover your nose and mouth. The mask has a strip of plastic at the top so that the wearer can mould the mask around the nose for greater fit.
4. Pollution Masks by Dettol – Dettol masks are also available in different sizes depending upon the structure of the face. Dettol also offers pollution masks in both N95 and N99 range. They have multiple layers of filters, adjustable straps, nose clip & breathing valves. These masks are also washable & reusable.
5. 3M Pollution Masks – The 3M mask filters upto 80% of the dust and pollution particles. They have been tested for efficiency against 0.3-micron sodium chloride particles. These masks are foldable, easy to use, features adjustable straps and nose clip for perfect fit.
6. Anti-Pollution Mask by Apollo Pharmacy – This NIOSH approved mask offers 95% filtration efficiency. It is a N95 grade mask which offers protection against non-oil based particles and features cushioning nose foam and dual strap design for greater grip and better fit.
• N95 masks -
An N95 facemask or N95 respirator is designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer to provide respiratory protection against airborne particles. If properly fitted, it can filter at least 95% of very small airborne particles (0.3 micron) but is not resistant to oil-based particles. Most N95 masks are certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and feature a NIOSH logo with the test and certification (TC) approval number on the mask or packaging.
Intended for use in a health care setting, some N95 respirators are also manufactured to use by workers in a construction or other industrial type setting that exposes them to dust and small particles.
Please note that these masks are not intended to protect you against chemical vapors, gases, carbon monoxide, gasoline, asbestos, lead or low oxygen environments.
While an N95 face mask or respirator may offer more protection than regular surgical masks, the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the United States) states that – a respirator is disposable and can be discarded after use, or when it becomes damaged or soiled.
Most NIOSH approved N95 Face Masks >> have an expiration date mentioned on the mask or packaging of the product. If not, please refer to the user instructions or ask the specified manufacturer for more details.
• N95 Pollution Mask Online
• Buy N95 Mask Online in India
• Mask for coronavirus
A face mask can be used to prevent infections and may help protect you against COVID-19. There are 2 types of mask for corona, that are most commonly being used to protect oneself -
• N95 respirator
1. A surgical or 3 ply mask
A 3 layer mask >> or surgical mask is made of Polypropylene Spunbond and Meltblown nonwoven fabrics and is equipped with elastic ear loops to provide basic protection to the user.
A good quality surgical mask generally has a three-ply layer - the innermost layer absorbs moisture, the middle layer is a filter and the outermost layer repels water.
2. N95 respirator
An N95 Face Mask or N95 >> respirator is designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer to provide respiratory protection against airborne particles. This includes viruses and bacteria.If properly fitted, it can filter at least 95% of very small airborne particles (0.3 micron) but is not resistant to oil.
• Should you be wearing a mask for coronavirus to protect yourself?
An N95 Face Mask >> or respirator may offer more protection than regular surgical masks. However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) do not recommend the general public from using this type of a COVID-19 mask, outside of healthcare settings.
This is because the supply of N95 respirators is limited and if too many people buy, medical workers, first responders and those who really need them will not have access to the masks, thus putting their health at risk.
• Please Note - The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face mask in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain–like at grocery stores and pharmacies.
It is important to emphasize that maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators.
• But is wearing a face mask for corona virus guaranteed to protect you from the COVID-19 virus?
No, however the use of a mask can reduce the risk of receiving or transmitting the disease.
• Which mask for coronavirus?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend that the best way to prevent falling sick is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The N95 Face Mask >> is mostly recommended for health professionals, because it has the capacity to filter out very minute particles that could possibly contain the virus.
Individuals infected with the COVID-19 should also wear an N95 Face Mask >> to prevent the risk of spreading the virus to other people around them. Health care workers and those taking care of someone infected with COVID-19, should also be wearing these masks
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face mask in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain–like at grocery stores and pharmacies.
When stepping out of your home to buy essential products, ensure to maintain a distance of 6-feet from other individuals.
For more details on what, when and how to use a mask, refer to the below sources -
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - >>
2. World Health Organization - >>
• Where to buy a 3ply mask/ n95 mask in bulk?
One can search for n95 & 3 ply mask wholesale dealers in India Online to place -
2. Bulk order 3 ply mask
Seniority offers a range of face masks >> online at low prices. You can get in touch with us via –
You can call us on - 8291051868/69 (24x7)
WhatsApp - +91-7447443533
Chat with us on the Seniority website
1. What is novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. In severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Refer to Seniority’s blog What is Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - Symptoms, Precautions & FAQ’s >> for a more detailed understanding of this infectious disease.
2. What are the symptoms of novel coronavirus?
The symptoms include a runny nose, fever, sore throat, cold, coughing and shortness of breath. If exposed to the virus, these Symptoms of COVID-19 appear within two to 14 days.
3. Should I be wearing a facemask to protect myself from novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend that the best way to prevent falling sick is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The N95 is mostly recommended for health professionals, because it has the capacity to filter out very minute particles that could possibly contain the virus.
Individuals infected with the COVID-19 should also wear an N95 face mask to prevent the risk of spreading the virus to other people around them. Health care workers and those taking care of someone infected with COVID-19, should also be wearing these masks.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) do not recommend the general public from using the N95 masks because if too many people unnecessarily stockpile respirators, a shortage of the masks could put the health of medical workers and those who genuinely need them in danger.
To know more, please read Seniority’s blog - 12 Precautions Against Coronavirus COVID-19 >>
4. Which face mask is best for pollution?
There are several pollution masks available in the market. Each serves a different purpose, some are for pollution, some for viral diseases and some for industrial use.
5. What are the types of masks?
N95 – An N95 face mask or N95 respirator is designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer to provide respiratory protection against airborne particles. If properly fitted, it can filter at least 95% of very small airborne particles (0.3 micron) but is not resistant to oil. Most N95 masks are certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and feature a NIOSH logo with the test and certification (TC) approval number on the mask or packaging.
N99 & N100 – These masks have a filtration efficiency of 99% and 99.97% respectively. They however are not useful for oil-based pollutants.
P95 & R95 – The P-rated 95 masks are completely oilproof and the R-rated 95 masks are partially resistant to oil-based pollutants.
6. Does N95 Mask protect from novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The COVID-19 virus not only floats in the air, but the droplets of the virus can fall on surfaces as a result of sneezing and coughing, which when touched, can then be transferred from person to person.
When Individuals infected with the COVID-19 virus wear a respirator, the mask can be effective at preventing the spread of the virus. Health care workers and those taking care of someone infected with COVID-19, should also be wearing these masks.
7. How is N95 Mask usefull?
The N95 face mask is designed to achieve a close facial fit, and if properly fitted can filter at least 95% of very minute air particles, but according to the Food and Drug Administration it may not necessarily eliminate the risk of illness.
To know more, please read Seniority’s blog - 12 Precautions Against Coronavirus COVID-19 >>
8. What is the difference between N95 and N99 mask?
They differ in their efficiency to filter PM 2.5 pollutants. The N95 has an efficiency rate of 95% and N99 has an efficiency rate of 99%. N99 are slightly more efficient but provide 50% more breathing resistance than the N95 face masks.
9. Is an N95 Mask reusable?
An N95 face mask should be used only once. Most NIOSH approved N95 masks have an expiration date mentioned on the mask or packaging of the product. If not, please refer to the user instructions or ask the specified manufacturer for more details.
It should be discarded when it becomes damaged or deformed; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing through it becomes more difficult; or if it becomes contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from patients.
Source - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) >>
While they offer more protection than regular surgical masks, the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the United States) states that – a respirator is disposable and can be discarded after use, or when it becomes damaged or soiled.
10. How does a pollution mask work?
Pollution masks usually come with multiple layers of filters and each layer helps get rid of a specific type of air pollutant. There is a primary filter, a particle filter and an activated carbon filter which offers cleaner and pollutant free air to breathe.
11. What is a valve on a mask and its benefits?
Not all masks feature a valve. The valve on the mask is a breathing valve which makes it possible for the wearer to inhale and exhale the air without any inconvenience. It also helps prevent moisture retention around the eyes, nose and mouth.
12. How safe is the air you breathe in?
With increasing pollution and diseases caused due to it, wearing a mask is not just a matter of convenience anymore, it is a necessity. The pollution mask helps filter out the pollutants that contaminate the air we breathe offering cleaner and fresher air.
13. Are masks washable?
Yes, some masks are washable and reusable. Masks like antiviral masks cannot be washed or reused, they need to be disposed of after use.
14. What type of mask should I use?
You can choose from Seniority’s range of pollution face masks depending upon your need and use.