Dhoop Aradhan - Omved
All the dhoops are created along the principles of panchabhoot (the five elements) principle of Ayurveda and each blend is a harmonious synergy of: Seeds and fruits representing Ether, stems & and branches representing Water, roots representing Earth, flowers and buds representing Fire, and leaves representing Air.These herbs were traditionally used to support or enhance times of prayer, concentration, and contemplation. The energy of this incense is conducive to reaching out and sharing love, compassion, healing, and encouragement.How to Use:
- Ignite a dhoop charcoal (specially made for incense burning) by using the flame of a stove or candle. The briquette should start to crackle and glow.
- Set the charcoal in a container on a bed of sand or place it in a dhoopdan. If you are placing it on the sand bed, then the sand layer under the charcoal should be at least 3/4-1 inch thick.
- Slowly fan or blow on the tablet.Use a knife, spoon or tweezers to drop the incense onto the tablet once it starts glowing. Fan the dhoop to let the aroma spread.
- The charcoal may continue to burn for upto two hours after lighting - so don't just throw it in a wastebasket. Use tweezers to extract the tablet and submerse it in water to discard if the tablet is still lit. if the tablet is still lit.
- Blended with herbs, resins of Frankincense, Myrrh, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Rose petals, Vervain, Bay and a proprietary blend of pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review