Dura Rexine Wheelchair by KosmoCare comes with mag wheels which are more durable and requires less maintenance allowing the user to have a smooth mobility ride on the wheelchair. The wheelchair can be folded to fit in small spaces enabling better storage and transportation. It has fixed arm rests and footrests and is known for its sturdiness and durability.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
Sep 24, 2019
Sep 17, 2019
Sep 9, 2019
Sep 6, 2019
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The wheelchair has fixed footrests and armrests.
2. What are the dimensions of the seat?
The seat is 16 cm wide and 18 cm long.
3. What is the total weight bearing capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity up to 100 kg.
4. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.
5. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 18 kg.