These diapers are ideal for post-surgery care and urinary incontinence use. It is suitable for people with moderate to severe mobility co...
These diapers are ideal for post-surgery care and urinary incontinence use. It is suitable for people with moderate to severe mobility constraints and can be used for long hours without the worry of wetting or frequent changing.
Specially designed to be used by adult or by individuals suffering from urinal incontinence, these Adult Diapers by Easy Care are convenient and comfortable. Since our elders require extra care and attention, these adult diapers are the ideal solution for them. Also, are useful for individuals who are bed-ridden or people who suffer from poor bladder control. Using adult diapers gives these individuals a sense of safety and security. It is ideal for bed-ridden patients as well as it helps prevent any sores or rashes.
Nov 15, 2019
Nov 2, 2019
Aug 7, 2018
1. Are these pant style diapers?
No, these are open diapers that have adhesives at the ends for a firm grip. Rest assured, these diapers are effective against leakage.
2. How long does the diaper protect from leakage?
Easycare Adult Diapers offer up to 8 hours of protection.
3. Can we apply powder or cream before wearing the diaper?
No, please avoid applying powder or cream before using these diapers as they reduce the diaper’s absorbency.
4. How many pieces does the pack include?
The pack includes 10 diapers.
5. Are the diapers suitable for travel?
Yes, as these diapers have a high absorption capacity, they can be used while travelling and protect from leakage for 8 hours.
6. Do these diapers have a wetness indicator?
Yes, Easycare Adult Diaper comes with a wetness indicator that tells you when it's time to change the diaper.
7. How to wear Adult Open Diapers by Easycare without assistance?
8. How to remove Adult Open Diapers by Easycare without assistance while standing?
9. How to remove the Adult Open Diapers by Easycare with assistance while sleeping?