The Express is an electronic wheelchair with a double cross, equipped with footrests and armrests which are adjustable in height and width. It consists of a powerful 2 x 200 W motor and optional 38 or 50Ah batteries. The Express is very compact making it easy to navigate in smaller spaces and can also be folded to facilitate transport. It has a LE controller system which is ideal for lightweight, this can be used ascan indoor wheelchairs as it is simple and reliable.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The armrests and footrests of the wheelchair are adjustable and detachable.
2. What are the important highlights of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has LE controller system, ventilated coated seat, adjustable foot plates, and easy to use controller.
3. What is the total weight bearing capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity of 90 kg.
4. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.
5. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 62 kg.