1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
The Express is an electronic wheelchair with a double cross, equipped with footrests and armrests which are adjustable in height and width. It consists of a powerful 2 x 200 W motor and optional 38 or 50Ah batteries. The Express is very compact making it easy to navigate in smaller spaces and can also be folded to facilitate transport. It has a LE controller system which is ideal for lightweight, this can be used ascan indoor wheelchairs as it is simple and reliable.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The armrests and footrests of the wheelchair are adjustable and detachable.
2. What are the important highlights of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has LE controller system, ventilated coated seat, adjustable foot plates, and easy to use controller.
3. What is the total weight bearing capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity of 90 kg.
4. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.
5. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 62 kg.