Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Alarm MD300CF3 - ChoiceMMed
The MD300CF3 Finger Pulse Oximeter with Alarm is a FDA cleared finger pulse oximeter. It can be used to monitor pediatric, neonatal and adult blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) in a variety of settings, such as home care, EMS, and hospital. Priced to be affordable without sacrificing quality, it comes with carrying pouch. Able to alarm alert you to any unusual readings, the MD300CF3 also displays a pleth waveform that shows the change in blood volume in each heart beat and generally reflects the patients cardiac condition. The digital display can show data in four different directions making it easy for the patient and caretaker to read. This is especially helpful when the patient has problem with hand or arm movement.
- Turn on the pulse oximeter by firmly pressing the power button. The screen should light up almost instantly.
- Place the sensor on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail.
- Wait quietly while the pulse oximeter acquires readings.
- Do not move frequently while taking reading, excessive movements can decrease the accuracy.
- Record the heart rate.
- Leave the sensor on for continuous monitoring.
- Check and/or move the sensor at least every two to four hours.
- If only a single measurement is required, remove the sensor and press the power button to turn off the device.
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review