1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing 1 - 21 products of 31 products
Assured by Seniority
Quality tested by the Seniority QA team
offering quality products at best prices to meet your needs
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit, also known as mineral pitch, is a sticky mineral-based extract. It is a tar-like substance, and when in the natural form it appears like pale brown to blackish-brown in color. Shilajit is found at an altitude of 1000 to 5000 metre above sea level in Himalayan Mountains.
Shilajit is made after the long process of breaking down decomposed plant remains and humus. It is known to contain more than 84 minerals including iron, copper, zinc, lead, and silver. Shilajit is a popular health rejuvenator that improves sexual stamina and improves energy levels. Though Shilajit has numerous other health benefits, it is a well-known extract which enhances the testosterone level and male fertility.
What is Shilajit Capsule?
Shilajit Pure Extract Capsule is a capsule which contains natural elements with no added flavours and preservatives. It has the natural blend of herbs which benefits the human body in various aspects. Shilajit Pills can help the human body gain energy by boosting energy and providing stamina. If studies are to be believed, Shilajit Capsules can be used in the treatment of oligospermia (low sperm count). It may also increase the level of testosterone and other male-related hormones.
Purpose of Shilajit Tablets
Shilajit tablets act as a revitalizer to improve physical performance and release fatigue, which arises when your body cell is not able to produce sufficient energy. Shilajit tablets contain fulvic and humic acids which may help the mitochondria present in the cells to produce energy.
Shilajit Capsules may function as an antioxidant to improve your body's immunity and memory. The capsules also act as an anti-inflammatory, restores energy, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
Dosage of Shilajit Capsules
The exact dosage and duration of Shilajit Capsules depend on the age and physical condition of the person. Preferably, 300 to 500 mg of Shilajit can be taken every day without any major side effects. However, it is advised to consult your doctor before starting the correct dosage of Shilajit.
Shilajit Gold Capsules work to enhance male virility, vigour, and stamina. Its natural ingredients help to de-stress the mind and the body, accelerate cognitive functions, improve the muscular structure, strengthen the nervous system, and positively affect the overall health by increasing energy. It is available in the form of capsules and should be administered orally.
Uses of Shilajit Tablets
1. May help in reducing weight: Original Shilajit capsules may help in reducing weight by maintaining a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
2. Helps in Fatigue: In day to day life, one may feel tired and weak.
Shilajit Pills >>
are meant to be used while one feels low on energy, as they are useful in reducing fatigue.
3. Respiratory tract infection: Shilajit may help in managing respiratory tract infections most prevalent in children. If studies are to be believed, Shilajit can act in contradiction of HRSV, a virus that instigates respiratory tract infections commonly in children due to its antiviral property.
4. To help with fertility in men: The most widespread use of Shilajit capsules are to treat infertility in men.
Shilajit Supplements >>
are known for great enhancements in the sperm count and increasing sperm motility in men. If used daily, Shilajit also increases the testosterone levels substantially in men aged between 45 and 55 years.
5. Regulating menstruation: Shilajit tablets have numerous uses in the day to day life of women. Shilajit may help in stabilizing various hormones in a female body especially, female reproductive hormones. By balancing these hormones, it helps women to have regular periods. Further, it can also help to reduce menstrual pain and cramps as well.
Precautions while using Shilajit
There are some precautions which should be kept in mind while using the Best Shilajit Capsules or Tablets:
1. Take advice from experts: Shilajit Pills tend to increase the activity of the immune system. If you are suffering from immunological disorders like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and multiple sclerosis, it is generally advisable to consult a doctor before you take Shilajit.
2. Shilajit may impact the uric acid levels in the body. It is mostly advised to monitor the uric acid levels regularly if you are consuming any kind of Shilajit supplements along with uric acid-lowering drugs.
3. Breastfeeding: It is advised to avoid Shilajit supplements if you are breastfeeding.
4. Patients with diabetes: Shilajit may lower blood glucose level. It is advised to monitor the blood glucose level regularly if you are consuming any sort of Shilajit or Shilajit supplements along with anti-diabetic drugs.
5. Pregnancy: It is advised to avoid Shilajit supplements during pregnancy.
Benefits of Shilajit Capsules
There are numerous health benefits of Shilajit Capsules. Some of them are listed below:
1. Diabetes: Shilajit has hypoglycemic property, which plays a crucial role in regulating the blood glucose and lipid profiles in diabetes patients, particularly when taken along with diabetes medications. In fact, Studies done in India indicate that Shilajit when taken with anti-diabetic medicines shown to be more effective in reducing blood sugar than conventional medicines.
2. Slows ageing process: The presence of fulvic acid, which happens to be one of the key compounds of Shilajit, acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound. This may help in reducing free radicals and cellular damage in the body, which are two important causes of ageing.
3. Enhance fertility and libido: Testosterone is a primary male sex hormone, but some men have a lower level than others. Low sex drive, hair loss, fatigue and loss of muscle mass are some of the signs of low testosterone.
Shilajit Capsules >>
are known for boosting libido and improving fertility in men. It showcases strong aphrodisiac properties that help in reducing mental stress, anxiety as well as stimulates the production of testosterone that enhances fertility and libido. It plays an important role in increasing virility and stamina in men.
It is often believed that Consuming Shilajit Capsules alongside milk before sleeping has been known to increase blood circulation in the genitals which thereby improves the production of male hormones like testosterone and luteinizing hormone, thus improving the motility and quality of sperms in male.
4. Pain and inflammation: The richness of anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties of the bioactive ingredients present in Shilajit makes it the ultimate choice for providing relief from pain and inflammation due to arthritis. Shilajit is also extremely effective against Rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Treats wounds and ulcers: Shilajit Capsules promotes tissue regeneration and hence facilitates wound healing. The widely known anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties of these bioactive components hold high importance in treating different types of ulcers like ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcer, canker sores or mouth ulcers, etc.
6. Brain function: Shilajit most vital benefit is that it improves brain activity in a person. If a study conducted by the International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease is to be believed, it revealed that the usage of the Shilajit compound greatly helps in retaining the cognitive abilities of the person. The blend of several compounds found in Shilajit may help in better brain functioning and may even aid Alzheimer’s therapy.
7. Anaemia: Shilajit contains high levels of humic acid and iron, which may help treat iron deficiency Anaemia.
8. Altitude sickness: Shilajit can help alleviate altitude sickness. The changes in pressure at high altitudes can greatly disturb some people. Symptoms of altitude sickness range from body pain and fatigue to lung congestion and low oxygen in the brain.
9. As mentioned above, Shilajit is a complex substance that contains more than 80 different minerals and because of its broad spectrum of beneficial components, Shilajit may help reduce many symptoms of altitude sickness.
1) How to take Shilajit Capsules?
Shilajit is popularly used in the resin and powdered form, however, it is also available as Shilajit Capsule, Shilajit Tablets and Shilajit Juice. You can choose the best and pure Shilajit supplements only at Seniority!
2) When to take Shilajit Capsules?
It is advised to administer the Shilajit supplements according to instructions. If you buy the Shilajit supplement in liquid form, dissolve a portion the size of a grain of rice or a pea size in liquid and drink one to three times a day (depending on instructions).
Or you can either take Shilajit powder twice a day with milk. The recommended dose of Shilajit is 300 to 500 mg per day, but it is essential to talk to a doctor before taking Shilajit.
3) What are the side effects of Shilajit Capsules?
Various research conducted over the period suggests that Shilajit is safe for long-term use as a dietary supplement. However, there are some potential side effects of Shilajit.
It may lower blood pressure, which can be dangerous for people on high blood pressure medications. People with active heart disease or with a history of hypotension should certainly prevent taking Shilajit to avert a drop in blood pressure. People should also avoid taking low-quality Shilajit, as it may be tainted with heavy metals, free radicals, and even arsenic in some cases. Seniority offers you some of the best-selling Shilajit Capsules.
4) What are Shilajit Gold Capsules?
Shilajit Gold Capsules may benefit men in reducing the risk of fertility problems. Shilajit gold contains a biologically active substance di-benzo-alpha-pyrone (DBP) which is known to increase the sperm count. Studies state that Shilajit might also improve sperm motility and the level of testosterone in males.
5) How to use Shilajit Gold Capsules?
The dosage of Shilajit Gold Capsules varies from person to person. If you want to have maximum benefits, you can take two pills of Shilajit every day twice with milk. For diabetics, it is normally advised to take 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. It is advised to continue this dosage for 3 months.
6) Which Shilajit Capsules are the best?
Seniority offers you multiple brands to choose from. You can check various Shilajit brands >> and choose the most suitable one according to your need.
7) How to take a Shilajit Capsule with milk?
According to various Ayurvedic Doctors, 1-3 drops of liquid Shilajit is ideal to be taken with milk to enjoy its numerous benefits
8) Is Shilajit safe for women?
Yes, Shilajit is safe for women, as it helps in maintaining a healthy body. It may also help in reducing joint pain and general weakness because of its Vata balancing, Balya and Rasayana (rejuvenating) properties. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should avoid Shilajit Supplements.
Some of the best-selling Shilajit Brands on Seniority are:
1. Shilajit Gold Baidyanath: Improve your body's immunity with Shilajit Tablets from Baidyanath. It is an energy booster and a diuretic which may help in removing excess fluid from your body.
2. Deemark Shilajit: A true blessing of Ayurveda, Shilajit Capsules by Deemark will increase your energy, stamina, and libido. The capsules are also known to assist in erectile disorder. It is formulated with wonderful herbs with the ayurvedic process.
3. Himalaya Shilajit: Have the Purest and Natural Gold Standard Kashmiri Shilajit, which is made from the herb originated from the Himalayas. It is rich in fulvic acid and may help in increasing potency and testosterone.
Data last updated on 08/02/2021