1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing 1 - 21 products of 35 products
A heat belt or warm belt can be used for the targeted application of heat to soothe pain and discomfort. Ideally equipped with a built-in thermostat or an electric coil, an electric heat belt has variable heat levels that can be adjusted as per your needs. It also features multilayer insulation on both sides to retain and distribute heat, which also ensures comfort and safety.
Most units come with a soft cover that can be easily removed and washed, for easy maintenance.
An orthopedic heat belt can help relieve problems of a backache, sprain or muscular and joint pains when placed on certain areas of the body like the back, shoulders, abdomen.
Buy Heat Belt Online
Available in different sizes, you can buy a heating belt online from Seniority at best prices.
Orthopedic Heat Belt
An orthopedic heat belt is one of the most effective heat therapy products as it can maintain a constant level of heat at a desired temperature. The warmth emitted from a heat belt can help stimulate your muscles, manage recovery of soft tissues, reduce swelling and increase circulation.
Types of Heat Belts
1. Electric heat belt - An electric belt for pain can be recharged by simply plugging it into an electrical socket for a few minutes. It has temperature control and heating settings, which can be adjusted according to your requirements. The belt may be equipped with an electrical coil or an inbuilt thermostat.
2. Magnetic therapy belt - A magnetic heat belt has been designed to reduce inflammation & swelling and increase blood flow for recovery. These types of belts are embedded with magnets which can help relieve pain associated by increasing blood flow to the affected area. This increased blood flow is then said to help tissues heal faster.
Magnets when placed on skin, are considered to be safe. However, they may prove to be dangerous to individuals using pacemakers, defibrillators or insulin pumps because magnets can interfere with the working of these devices.
3. Orthopedic electric heating belt - These types of heating belts function in the same manner as an electric belt and can be used to manage orthopedic pain (joints, muscles and back).
Heat Belt Uses
An electric heat belt can provide controlled heating which dilates the blood vessels to promote blood circulation and in turn may decrease muscles spasms. It can be used to reduce the sensation of pain in the lower back, knee joints, shoulder or soreness of muscles.
Heat belts can be used by senior citizens and children (under the supervision of adult).
When using a heat belt, it is important to ensure there is enough insulation between the heat source and the skin to avoid overheating or burning the skin.
Best Orthopedic Heat Belt
Several types of heat belts are available in the market, each having a different feature. Refer to Seniority’s
Buying Guide in order to buy the best heat belt in India, based on your need and requirement.
Buy a heating belt online from Seniority’s wide range which is available in different sizes and can be used on afflicted areas such as the knee, shoulder, back or waist.
Heat Belt For Pain Relief
1. Heat belt for neck pain - A heat belt can offer you instant relief from a stiff, sore or pulled muscles and ligaments in the neck. The warmth can help reduce swelling caused due to inflammation and control pain.
2. Heat belt for shoulder pain - To provide fast pain relief from aching muscles, a heat belt for shoulder pain can be utilized.
3. Heat belt for waist - – It can be used as a hot compress and wrapped around the waist, to relieve stomach cramps or menstrual pain.
4. Heat belt for leg pain - Applying heat to an inflamed area on your legs, can promote blood flows, which can help sore and tightened muscles relax.
5. Heat belt for knee pain - – A knee heating belt can provide relief from inflammation that causes pain and stiffness in the knee joints.
6. Heat belt for back pain - The application of heat is an effective therapy that can help loosen up back muscles, stiffness and alleviate back pain
Buy Heat Belts from Various Brands Online in India
1. Flamingo heat belt - A flamingo heat belt is made using high quality materials and can be used on different parts of the body for pain relief. It can be used to relieve back pain, a sprain, muscular or joint pain and stomach cramps. The Flamingo orthopaedic heat belt
is also equipped with a twin in built thermostat to ensure complete comfort and safety of the user.
2. Active heat belt - The Tynor heating belt is a user-friendly device that is safe to use and has 3 modes of temperature regulation. It is equipped with a water repellent thermostat and soldered wire joint for uniform heating of the belt.
3. Tynor heating belt - The Tynor heating belt is a user-friendly device that is safe to use and has 3 modes of temperature regulation. It is equipped with a water repellent thermostat and soldered wire joint for uniform heating of the belt.
4. Sauna heat belt - Sauna belts are a wide band of fabric that can be wrapped around any part of the body, most commonly the stomach. It can self-heat at a push of a button that helps the body to sweat and in turn can help burn fat tissues.
5. Dr Morepen heat belt - The Dr Morepen heat belt has an in-built thermostat and 3 comfortable heat levels to adjust temperatures as per requirement. It comes with a soft cotton cover, that is removable and washable.
6. Vissco heating belt - A Vissco electric heating belt can be placed on any part of the body and can be controlled by a convenient electronic controller slide switch to manage warmth at a desired temperature. It has a dual thermostat and heavy duty imported heating coil with 6 layers of insulation.
7. Dyna heating belt - The Dr Morepen heat belt has an in-built thermostat and 3 comfortable heat levels to adjust temperatures as per requirement. It comes with a soft cotton cover, that is removable and washable.
8. Dyna Orthopaedic heating belt - The Dyna Orthopaedic heating belt can provide relief from sprains, joint pains, backaches, rheumatoid arthritis and other muscular pains.
Orthopedic Heat Belt at Low Price Online at Seniority.in
Buy from a wide selection of heat belts from Seniority, which are available in an affordable price range.
With the help of an electric belt for pain, treat sore muscles and joints for enhanced comfort.
FAQ’s about Heat Belt
1. What is heat belt?
A heat belt is most commonly used to relieve lower back pain by wrapping it around the back. Ideally equipped with a built-in thermostat or an electric coil, an electric heat belt has variable heat levels that can be adjusted as per your needs. It also features multilayer insulation on both sides to retain and distribute heat, which also ensures comfort and safety.
2. How to use orthopaedic heat belt?
You can use a heating pad on different parts of the body to alleviate pain. Simply wrap around your back or any other part of the body and tighten it with the help of the attached velcro strap. Most heat belts come with a soft cotton cover for added safety.
3. Which is best heat belt?
4. What is heat belt price?
A heat belt is available in a range of prices depending on the size and type.
Buy a heat belt online from Seniority at best prices with hassles free home delivery.
5. Where to buy heat belt?
Browse through Seniority’s range of products and shop for a heat belt online from top brands like Deemark, Dr Morepen and many more.
6. What are the uses of heat belt?
Both inexpensive and easy to use, heat belt uses are endless and can help manage pain effectively. The heat can penetrate deep into the skin, thus aiding the recovery of damaged soft tissues and alleviating pain associated with it.
Buy Heating Pad Online
Shop from Seniority’s range of pain relief devices online at best prices.
Browse through Seniority’s range of heating pads from top brands like Star, Rexo, Lifeshield, Vissco, Activeheat, Beurer, Samson, Sand Puppy and Tynor.
Best Orthopedic Heating Pad
A heating pad or orthopedic heating pad, available in the market are compact in size and portable, making it easy to carry it wherever you go.
Refer to Seniority’s
Buying Guide in order to buy the best heating pad in India, based on your need and requirement.
Different Types of Heating Pad
1. Electric heating pad - The electric option needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet but will maintain a steady level of heat during use. Simply charge these reusable heat packs up and you're ready to go.
2. Gel heating pad - A gel heating pad is filled and sealed with a special type of gel, that does not require to be changed from time to time unlike a regular water bag.
3. Electric heating gel pad - The electric option needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet but will maintain a steady level of heat during use.
4. Rechargeable heating pad - A rechargeable heating pad is portable and can be charged by simply inserting the power cord on the product to an electrical socket, but when it’s time for usage unplug and use the heat on the go. It eliminates the need of constantly boiling water and filling the pad.
5. Wireless heating pad - These types of heating pads feature a sleek and lightweight design that operate wirelessly, ideally battery operated.
6. Battery operated heating pad - A battery operated heating pad can be charged and used continuously for 60-90 minutes after a full charge.
7. Small heating pad - A portable heating pad is small in size, making it compact enough to carry while travelling.
8. Non electric heating pad - These types of heating pads need to be heated up in a microwave and don’t require to be plugged into an electric socket to be used. They are available in different variations and feature an anti-flammable cloth filled with beads, gels or herbs that absorb heat easily.
Certain non-electric heating pads can be used without any type of electricity. It has an internal disc, that needs to be snapped in order to create heat which takes about a few seconds.
It’s a reusable pack and to reuse it you simply boil it in water for about 15 minutes and let it cool off before using it.
Refer to Seniority’s
Buying Guide in order to buy the best heating pad in India, based on your need and requirement.
Body Heating Pad for Pain Relief
1. Shoulder heating pad or Neck heating pad - A neck and shoulder heating pad is contoured to specifically hug the neck, shoulder, and upper back area for more targeted relief.
2. Heating pad for back pain - A hot pack is designed to help relax tense muscles, while stimulating the circulation of blood throughout the area to relieve swelling. This can help provide short-term pain relief.
3. Knee heating pad - A heating pad for knee pain can help loosen tissues and relax stiff joints.
4. Foot heating pad - A foot heating pad can help provide comfort, warmth and help relax tired feet.
5. Muscle strain heating pad - Heat enhances circulation, that can help reduce pain in strained or overexerted muscles.
6. Heating pad for legs - Heating can help alleviate pain experienced in strained or overexerted muscles in the legs.
7. Ankle heating pad - Designed to fit the ankle perfectly, an ankle heating pad straps on conveniently, provides warmth to the foot that can help in minimizing pain and swelling.
8. Heating pad for menstrual cramps - Heat therapy works by relaxing the muscles of the uterus, increasing blood flow and easing pain. Certain studies/research shows that placing a heating pad on your abdomen may help tackle and ease period pains by relaxing the contracting muscles causing cramps.
9. Heating pad for cramps - The heat from a hot compress can penetrate deep into your muscles to relax contractions and relieve stomach cramps.
Buy Heating Pad from Various Brands at Seniority.in
1. Flamingo heating pad - A flamingo heat pad is made using high quality materials and can be used on different parts of the body for pain relief. It can be used to relieve back pain, a sprain, muscular or joint pain and stomach cramps. The Flamingo orthopaedic heat pad
is also equipped with a twin in built thermostat and 4 layers of soft insulation to ensure complete comfort and safety of the user.
2. Beurer heating pad - Beurer heating pads are multifunctional and are available in different variants with features such as automatic switch-off, electronic temperature regulation and the Beurer safety system (BSS) to ensure maximum safety.
3. Tynor heating pad price - The Tynor heating pad is a user-friendly device that is safe to use and has 3 modes of temperature regulation. It is equipped with a water repellent thermostat and soldered wire joint for uniform heating of the pad.
Buy Heating Pad at Low Price Online in India
A heating pad price differs from unit to unit based on its size, unique features and functions.
Browse from Seniority’s range of heating pad online that are both budget friendly and the perfect quick fix to alleviate pain.
FAQ’s about Heat Pad
1. What is a heating pad?
A popular method of heat therapy, heating pads are widely used for the localized application of heat that can ease pain from conditions such as arthritis, as well as back pain, neck pain, and menstrual cramps.
2. How do heating pads work?
Most heating pads are equipped with a power plug that needs to be connected to an electric for a full charge. Some need to be constantly plugged in, while in use. It has an in-built thermostat and multiple temperature settings that allow you to control the heat as per your requirement. The application of heat promotes circulation of blood and helps promote quick healing of sore muscles and tissues.
3. How to use heating pad?
You can use a heating pad on different parts of the body to alleviate pain. Wrap the device in a thin layer of fabric or other material between your skin and the heating element to reduce the chance of burns. Don’t use a heating pad in one area for longer than 20 minutes or as directed.
4. Which heating pad is best?
A heating pad or orthopedic heating pad, available in the market are compact in size and portable, making it easy to carry it wherever you go. Electric heating pads are the most standard and popular type of heating pads in the market.
Buying Guide will discuss the benefits of buying a heating pad along with some recommendations.
5. How to use electric heating pad?
First use the heating pad on the lowest setting and, if needed gradually increase the intensity of the heat. Using the highest setting or using it for a prolonged period of time may lead to skin burns. You can use a heating pad on different parts of the body to alleviate pain. Ensure not to apply a heating pad on injured/broken skin to avoid further damage.
6. Gel heating pad how it works?
Before using a gel pack, place it in the microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes (follow package instructions), and then place to a sore back. For an electric unit, it needs to be plugged into an power outlet but will maintain a steady level of heat during use.
7. What is the best heating pad for back pain?
You can buy a heat belt and heating pad online from Seniority, based on your need and nature of injury.