1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What is a Gift card?
Gift cards are a gift to the individuality of people.
Seniority card enables the recipient the freedom and time to choose a memorable gift for a memorable occasion.
A card which will help your loved ones choose from the wide wide range of products which are specially designed for their needs.
Seniority gift-cards are valid for a period of one year from the date of issue and can be used for online purchases.
2) How do I use a gift card?
- Seniority gift card will be delivered to your email Id within 24 Hours.
- Go to seniority.in and choose the products you want to purchase.
- Choose ' Gift Card' as the payment option during check-out
- Enter your 12-digit Card Code and click on apply.
- The Gift Card amount will be deducted from the payable amount.
- If the invoice value is greater than the Gift card value, you can pay the balance amount through Debit Card, Credit Card.
- The Gift card cannot be reloaded.
3) How do I purchase a gift card?
- Go to the Gifting ideas page.
- Select the card you want to gift according to the occasion.
- Select the amount to be loaded in the card.
- And proceed to the check-out page.
Terms and Conditions-
Seniority.in Gift Cards are issued by Seniority Private Limited (“Seniority”). These terms and conditions are applicable to Seniority.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”). By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
1) Redemption: Gift Cards can only be redeemed towards the purchase made on www.seniority.in., and not towards purchases made on any third party websites. Purchases made are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemer's Seniority.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid by way of a credit card, net banking, debit card or cash on delivery. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. Gift Card can be used in multiple purchases until there is balance in your Gift Card. Seniority may provide Gift Card purchasers with statements indicating the date of transaction, debit/credit amount, net balance and description of the transaction.
Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, are valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000, or such other limits, as Seniority may determine. The maximum value of each Gift Card shall not exceed Rs. 10,000. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed to purchase another gift card. Gift Cards are non-refundable, and cannot be reloaded or, resold and/or, transferred to another Seniority.in account. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or in part. No interest will be payable by Seniority on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance.
3) Fraud:Seniority is not responsible if a Gift Card or an email pertaining to the issuance of Gift Card has been lost, stolen, deleted or used by someone without your notice/permission. Seniority will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from an alternative source if a purchase on www.seniority.in has been made through a Gift Card obtained and/or redeemed fraudulently.
4) No Prior Intimation: Seniority reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time without providing any prior notice to you.
5) Limitation of Liability: Seniority shall not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy will be the replacement of such Gift Card.
6) Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You and Seniority agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai. You agree to indemnify Seniority for all claims brought by a third party arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
7) Seniority Contact Information: In case of any queries and/or any customer complaints, please contact the customer care on +91-8291051868 / 69 and/or write in your queries at email@example.com.