HBF-375 Body Composition Monitor - Omron
HBF-375 body composition monitor by Omron comes with a full body sensing technology for a more accurate and precise body composition measurement.
BMI or Body Mass Index: Everybody is concerned about their weight. But what is the basis for determining your ideal weight? The key is BMI. This index uses the following simple formula to indicate the ratio between weight and height of a person.
BMI = Weight (Kg) / Height (M) / Height (M)The Omron body composition monitor uses the height information stored in your personal profile number to calculate your BMI.Body composition monitor by Omron makes weight management easy, as it comes with: Segmental (full body, trunk, legs and arms) subcutaneous and skeletal muscle percentage, progress chart display and same age comparison.
- Features progress chart that helps you track the progress of your weight reduction plan
- Displays visceral fat level and classification
- Provides body’s age information
- Displays body’s fat percentage and classification
- Shows skeletal muscle percentage
- Displays resting metabolism data
- Provides information about body mass index (BMI)
- Helps in same age comparison
- Displays exact body weight
- Stores memory up to 1, 7, 30, 60, 90 days ago
- Can store 4 users’ memory
- Works with "full body sensing technology" from hands to feet for a more accurate and precise body composition analysis
- Provides information about segmental subcutaneous fat percentage & skeletal muscle percentage (whole body, trunk, arms, legs)
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review