Heavy Duty Roll-Over Commode Wheelchair - Arcatron
Disabled people with different impairments have different needs when it comes to using the toilet. Some need assistance with hygiene and wiping while others need physical support to sit on the toilet and raise themselves up after they have finished using it.
For enhanced hygiene routine for individuals with limited mobility, this attendant propelled Heavy-Duty Roll-Over Commode Wheelchair by Arcatron is the best option. It allows access to toilets in a secure and convenient manner. The wheelchair is made of automatic grade powder coated MS Steel that promises long term durability and reliability. The wheelchair comes with the maximum user capacity of 150 Kg and it rolls over the commode easily and directly. It features removable armrests for easy transfer of the patients, four castor wheels with total lock braking to ensure maximum safety. It promises utmost comfort to the user with its water-resistant soft PU cushion seat and tension adjustable backrest. It features removable swivel foot rest for manoeuvring in tight spaces. It has attached commode pan for emergency or bedside usages and keyhole-shaped cushion that makes cleaning access very easy and practical. Its highly practical design is ideal to be used by elderly people and patients and can be stored easily while traveling or when not in use.
- Robust construction with automatic grade powder coated MS Steel
- Comes with the maximum user capacity of 150 KG
- A practical design that rolls over the commode directly to minimize caregiver efforts
- Features removable armrest, backrest, swivel footrest for easy transfer & storage
- Castor wheels with total lock braking for maximum safety & security
- Comes with water resistant soft PU cushions for maximum seating comfort
- Tension adjustable backrest for maximum support & comfort
- Full footrest with swivels inside for easy maneuvering in tight spaces
- Comes with attached commode pan for emergency or bedside usages
- Practical design to maintain hygiene and cleanliness
|Warranty||1 Month on manufacturing defect & 6 Months on Frame & Upholstery (Upholstery includes: Seat Cushion, Casters, Backrest)|
Posted onVery useful for my mother. She was heavy and we were looking for a strong product.
Posted onPadded cushions is very comfortable to use. Like the all four wheel caster lock, makes it easy to hold. Thanks Seniority.
Posted oni like this heavy duty commode wheelchair a its strong and goood
Posted onArcatron commode wheelchair has arms can be removed. helpful quality