Heel Cushion Gel Insoles - Aktive
Heel pain is the most common problem affecting the foot and ankle, it is a condition in which weight bearing on the heel causes extreme discomfort. Pain in heel usually stems from regular daily activities, including cycling, running, jumping, or standing for extended periods of time. The most common cause of the condition is plantar fasciitis, which is due to irritation and inflammation of the tight tissue that forms the arch of the foot. However, heel pain may also result from a stress fracture, tendonitis, arthritis, nerve irritation, or sometimes, a cyst. The heal cushion insole anatomically positioned at the heel, provides additional relief and redirects pressure away from painful areas.
- Reduces impact of shock on ankle and foot
- Relieves heel pain and fatigue
- Cushioned insoles offer additional circulation, shock absorption, and support for added comfort
- Corrects alignment and provides heel stability
- The gel prevents and fatique in the ankle and foot.
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review