Insole Full Silicone Pair- Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
These Full Insoles by Tynor are designed for superior comfort. Made from high quality medical grade Silicone, the insole pair helps reduce the painful shock waves felt by the feet. It provides even pressure distribution throughout the foot and helps correct body alignment. The insoles are anatomically shaped to ensure proper weight distribution, reduced peak loading and also strain on the muscles & tendons. The soft spots are designed to help relieve pressure at the base of the calcaneus & provides focussed pain relief. The insole pair features an ergonomic design and optimal thickness to provide effective cushioning to your feet. These transparent Silicone insoles can easily be placed inside shoes. In addition to this, these insoles are easy to use & maintain, odorless, hypoallergenic, lightweight, & highly durable.
Wash Care Instructions:
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Relieves pressure at the base of the calcaneus
- Has high shear strength and high cushioning coefficient
- Helps reduce painful shock waves to the feet
- Has super soft zones
|Warranty||6 Months brand warranty against manufacturing defects|
|Manufacturer||Tynor/E-Kick Private Limited, Phase VII, Industrial Focal Point, S.A.S Nagar, MOHALI|
|Country of Origin||India|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
How to use Insole Full Silicone Pair- Tynor
- Place the insoles in shoes to establish fitting
- Trim to fit to the exact size, if necessary (at the toe side only)
- Keep the cut edge as smooth as possible
- Insert into any normal shoes before wearing, keep the contoured side upwards
Benefits of Insole Full Silicone Pair- Tynor
- Can help offer relief to diabetic feet
- Can help reduce plantar and heel pain
- Helps distribute body weight evenly on the entire foot
- Offers indirect relief to heel, joints, knee and back pain because of its shock absorption properties
- Can be used as Prophylaxis for Jogging/Sports
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What are these Insole made of?
These Full Insole by Tynor is made from medical grade Silicone material.
2. Is it washable?
To clean the insoles, simply wipe with a clean, moist, lint free cloth.
3. How many insoles are there in one pack?
One pack consists on a pair of Full Silicone Insoles.
4. Is it available in different sizes?
Yes, these Full Insole is available in sizes, Small, Medium, Large & XL.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.