JAZZ S50 Manual Wheelchair - Vermeiren
The Jazz S50 is your basic solid wheelchair that was built to last generations. The follow up after the classic Jazz wheelchair comes with ergonomic handgrips, adjustable and removable armrests (optional to be adjusted in height), adjustable legrests and last but not least removable rear wheels with the Quick-release system.
- To prevent injury and/or damage to your wheelchair, make sure that no objects and/or body parts are caught in the spokes of the driving wheels.
- The parking brakes should be applied before getting into and out of the wheelchair.
- When getting into and out of the wheelchair, do not stand on the footplates. These should be folded up beforehand, or the footrests should be swung completely outwards out of the way.
- Investigate the effects of shifting the centre of gravity on the behavior of the wheelchair,for example on up or down gradients, on laterally sloping ground, or when overcoming obstacles. Obtain support from an attendant.
- If you want to pick up something (lying in front of, on the side, or to the rear of the wheelchair), you should not lean too far out to avoid tipping
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review