Knee Immobiliser 14 Inch - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
This 14 Inch knee immobilizer by Tynor is designed to help brace, support, and protect injured or operated knee while it recuperates. The Immobilizer has anatomically contoured splints, high cushioning and anti slip properties to enhance the wearers comfort. It also comes with a removable patellar strap to further improve immobilization. The benefit of an immobilizer as compared to a plaster cast is that it can be removed and it allows some motion during recovery. The knee immobilizer can also be worn if suffering from a patellar or upper shin bone fracture, as it may help immobilize the affected area and help keep the knee in place during the healing process. This knee immobilizer can also be used after ligament or tendon injury or surgery around the knee, it helps keep the knee straight to allow proper healing.
Wash Care Instructions:
- Ensures good grip and perfect immobilization of the knee
- Improves immobilization without any hot spots on knee protrusions
- Durable, easy to wear and ensures proper cushioning
- Comes with a reverse buckle design
- Offers extra protection to the knee
|Manufacturer||Vivaan Enterprises, Amar Kunj Prestom Sagar Road no. 2, Opp. Shoppers Stop, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Material||PUF Fused Fabric & Aluminium|
|Warranty||6 Months brand warranty against manufacturing defects|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
How to use Knee Immobiliser 14 Inch - Tynor
- Apply the Immobiliser with the wider side placed upwards
- Wrap the brace so that splints face the lateral and dorsal side of the knee
- Patellar opening can be placed exactly on the knee
- Hook loop fasteners should be tied using the reverse buckle mechanism
- Each fastener be rigidly tightened one after the other starting from bottom to top
Benefits of Knee Immobiliser 14 Inch - Tynor
- For knee immobilization following fractures, muscular/ligament injury and dislocations
- Ideal after early cast removal
- For motion control problems of the knee
- Great for post operative care
- Helps control the patellar movement & stabilizes weak/injured knee
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What is this Knee Immobilizer made of?
This 14 Inch (35.5 cm) Knee Immobilizer is made of durable quality PU foam with aluminium back splints.
2. Is the Knee Immobilizer washable?
Yes, this Knee Immobilizer is easily washable using a mild detergent.
3. Can the compression be adjusted?
Yes the compression on the Knee Immobilizer can be adjusted using the multiple hook & loop straps.
4. Is it available in different sizes?
Yes, the Knee Immobilizer is available in sizes, Small, Medium, Large, XL & XXL.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.