Malabar Nut (Adulsa) Powder (250 gm) - Trust Herb
Inclusive of all taxes
Trust Herb brings to you Malabar nut powder, also known as adulsa or Vasaka, which is a pure and all-natural extract. It is an herbal treatment for cold, cough and symptoms of asthma. The powder can prove to be helpful in treating malaria and may prevent jaundice and protect the liver. Vasaka is obtained through dried leaves of the shrub and its main uses include the treatment of chronic bronchitis and asthma. It can be effective against respiratory diseases and is also useful for treating a lot of skin diseases or infections. The herb can also help reduce glucose level and is an effective treatment for piles.
- An established hepatoprotective
- Effective treatment against piles
- Lowers down glucose level
- Treats tract infections
- Pure and herbal
- May help prevent jaundice
|Manufacturer||JJW & Brothers Pvt. Ltd., Kailashpuri, Nimbahera Road, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Shelf Life||Best before 24 months from date of manufacturing|
|Product Weight||250 gm|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
Seniority does not claim that this product alters/cures/eliminates etc any disease/pain.
The users are advised to seek a Dietitian/Physician/Nutritionist's opinion on dosage before consuming any such product.
Benefits of Malabar Nut (Adulsa) Powder (250 gm) - Trust Herb
- Can be used for cold, cough and asthma
- Can increase memory power
- May be helpful for numerous skin diseases, infections, and skin diseases
- Can be used for used for the treatment of sore eyes
- May help reduce glucose levels
- Can be used to treat tract infections
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. Are the herbs picked in its natural form?
Yes, all herbs are handpicked in its natural form.
2. How are the herbs cleaned to retain its purity?
To retain its natural purity and taste, the herbs are handpicked, sorted, processed and cleaned using ancient proven traditional methods.
3. How can I store the powder?
Ensure to store in room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Place it in an air-tight container.
4. Are all raw products cleaned?
Yes, all raw products are cleaned and then sorted.