Mederma Advance Plus - Mederma
Mederma Advance Plus is a greaseless scar treatment gel with a pleasant smell. It is quite easy and convenient to use. This scar gel is trusted by dermatologists across the globe and one of the most preferred scar gels by the people. Using this scar gel will help in reducing the visibility of the scars caused due to cut marks, injuries, burns, surgery, acne and C-section surgery. Mederma Advance Plus by Mederma is available in two size variants i.e. 5 gm and 10 gm. You can start using Mederma Advanced Scar Gel as soon as the wound has healed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed.
- Active ingredients : Allantoin 0.5%
- Inactive ingredients : Water (purified), PEG 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
- Greaseless gel
- Pleasant smell
- Trusted by dermatologists
- Makes the scar softer, smoother and more elastic
|Shelf Life||Best before 36 months from date of manufacturing|
|Manufacturer||Cosmic Cosmocare Inc, Mulund, Mumbai- 400082|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
How to use Mederma Advance Plus - Mederma
- Apply a thin layer of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel. Massage it gently on the scar until there is no shiny, wet, or sticky feeling left.
- If your skin appears to be dry or is flaking after you apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, you may be using too much. Try using a little less quantity or gently cleansing the area with mild soap and water before a fresh application.
- Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away.
- Generally, Mederma Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
Benefits of Mederma Advance Plus - Mederma
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Works on all types of scars
- Doctor and pharmacist recommended
- Does not leave the area feeling sticky or oily
- Improves overall appearance, color and texture of scars
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review