Oakplug Mini (WiFi Smart Plug for Low Power) - Oakter
Inclusive of all taxes
Oakter brings to you Oakplug Mini, which is a WIFI smart plug that works for low power devices. It requires no installation and has highly conductive copper contacts. It supports up to 2 Kilowatts at 230 Volts. It has a polycarbonate enclosure and BS 546 Type D pin configuration which fits standard Indian small wall sockets. The filmware is designed to handle frequent power outages and the plug constantly evolves with Over The Air firmware updates. Connect the plug to your Oakter app and schedule, time and remotely turn your devices on and off. It is suitable for all low power appliances like coffee makers, coolers, speakers, lamps etc.
- Supports up to 2 KW at 230 V
- Has highly conductive copper contacts
- Has a polycarbonate enclosure
- Universal output socket
- No installation is required
- Filmware designed to handle power outages
- View real time ON/OFF Status and Switch ON/OFF
- Set daily or one-time schedules for each of your devices
|Country of Origin||China|
|Power||Supports up to 2KW at 230V|
|Warranty||1 Year Brand Warranty|
|Dimensions||6 x 7 x 7.5 cm|
|Product Weight||106 gm|
3 Days Return in case of Manufacturing Defects
The product you return must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. Can this device be used for a mini projector?
Yes. It can be used for mini projector.
2. Can it work without the internet?
No. You need wifi on for this device o work.
3. What material is this made of?
It is made of durable polycarbonate.