1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
1. To participate in the Contest, you must do/ fulfil the following:2. Age must be 18 years or above;3. Enter the Contest page by clicking on the banner/ widget which appears on the homepage of the Platform; and4. The students who wish to participate in the contest will have to register on the landing page by providing their college name, email id, mobile number etc. and must accept these terms and conditions.5. This contest is open to all students who register for the contest on the website’s landing page www.seniority.in/leaderboardcontest. Contest is not applicable for professors, college admins and authorities.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This contest is valid only in territory of India.2. There is no entry fee and it is only by registrations you need to participate in the contest.3. Prizes/ benefits shall not be settled with cash or gift cards in lieu and are non-transferable. Assured gift vouchers to all participating students4. Seniority reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this contest, at any time without any prior written notice.5. Any participation is voluntary, and the contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.6. Seniority reserves the right to disqualify you from the benefits of this contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.7. Seniority reserves the right to determine the winners and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. The decision of Seniority in this regard shall be final.8. Only the Top 3 students on the leader board across all colleges will get a chance for paid internship.9. Students will get a 10% discount in addition to the existing discount on the website. There is no minimum or maximum value for shopping.10. Students can participate as individuals only (no teams can be formed). Participants are free to promote their individual codes as they wish. There is no limit on sharing coupon codes with friends and family.11. The contest may require Seniority to seek and access personal information provided by the students including personal names, email id, address, mobile number etc. The students should authorise Seniority to access the information. By participating in the contest, the students provide their consent to receiving any communications over phone or email id or otherwise from Seniority.12. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the contest may be completely or partially withdrawn at the discretion of Seniority.13. Entry in the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The students acknowledge that they have read and understood these terms and conditions. The students also acknowledge that Seniority shall have the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and by entering the contest the students agree to be bound by any amended terms.14. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Seniority harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney's fee) that may be suffered by Seniority as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on your part.15. Under no circumstance shall Seniority or its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the contestant/user and/or any third party for any direct losses or any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, arising due to the contest or the prizes.16. Each student acknowledges that paid internships will be available across all departments at Seniority Corporate Office (Koregaon Park, Pune). Internships will be finalized only after proper HR rounds and interviews with the team leader & Co-founder. Stipend to be finalized depending on profile/department.17. The duration of the Internship will be discussed with the candidate at the time of interview. 18. No refund will be given on items purchased during the contest month except in case of any material damages. In case of material damages only exchange would be possible subject to the terms and conditions as applicable for exchange of those items.19. The 7-10 days delivery timeline of Seniority may not be adhered to in few cases of deliveries to some pin codes.20. Any provision of the terms that is prohibited or unenforceable under any laws is ineffective as to the extent of that prohibition or unenforceability. That does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.21. The law applicable to the terms is the law of India and the Courts of Mumbai will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Contest.22. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. The selected winners of the Contest will be announced on 25thMarch, 2020. We will notify the selected students by e-mail AND/OR SMS and share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of Pan Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.2. Each student should present their Student ID cards in case they are qualified as per the leader board of any selection in the organisation.3. Any student selected and considered as qualified winner of the referral contest cannot transfer its paid internship to any other person or friends. 4. The above contest will not be clubbed with any other internships which are provided by the organisation as a normal course of their hiring process.5. The selected student will be required to submit the documents as aforesaid, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The selected students need to respond to the email within 7 working days from receiving the email with the documents by 2nd April,2020.6. The selected students will automatically forfeit their internship if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs.). 7. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond control, Seniority may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected student does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the contest within the time period communicated by Seniority, he/she shall not be eligible for the internship. In such case, an alternate winner may not be selected by Seniority.