Organic Buckwheat Round Pillow - NutriBuck
A wrong pillow can be real pain in the neck, & also a barrier to a good night sleep. An ideal pillow's goal is to keep your head in with your body. Relieve common sleeping problems like snoring, muscle pain, stiff neck, headache, stress and sinusitis with pillow filled with organic Buckwheat from Nutribuck. The pillow adjusts perfectly to your head, neck and spine. Buckwheat pillows have been used in Japan and Asian countries since a long time.How it Works:
- Buckwheat filling acts like sand, by taking shape of your head and neck, which gives a comfortable support, making it a better resting posture than than regular pillows
- Correct & relaxed posture helps relieves pressure on the neck and head area thereby, reducing chances of headaches or pain.
- Stays cool throughout the use, as the buckwheat filling allows the air to move freely, making your sleep more comfortable & reducing the chances of snoring and restlessness.
- The amount of hull filled can be as per the persons requirment & comfort.
- It is suggested to replace the hull filling after 6-8 months depending on use of the pillow.
- This buckwheat pillow is ideal for neck and spine pain, insomnia, snoring, improper posture, restlessness, etc.
- The filling in the pillow promotes natural alignment on the head and neck with rest of the body
- Since the thickness of the pillow can be customized according to personal preference, more comfort is gauranteed
- Less chances of allergic reactions as the filling used is organic
- The pillow is long lasting and can be easily refilled
- Place the pillow under your head lying down straight on your back
- The pillow should be snug below your neck and touches your upper back
- Stay in this relaxed position for few minutes & let the pillow settle around your head and neck
- Dimensions: 17 x 27 x 5 cm Note:
- It may take upto 4-5 days for you to get used to this pillow
- It is not recommended to sleep on your stomach, as it can lead to acidity and indigestion
- Wash the pillow regularly
- It is not recommended to use more than one buckwheat hull pillow at a time
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review