Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis (For Men) - Dr. Scholls
Plantar fasciitis is a common and often persistent kind of repetitive strain injury nearly everyone faces who stand for a living. An excessive amount of weight on your feet can harm or tear the tendons; the plantar fascia becomes inflamed, and the irritation causes heel agony and firmness.
Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics is specially designed for men who face foot arch pain, heel pain, and morning foot pain. Featured with Shock Guard Technology and Full length cushioning it absorbs pain-inducing shock and helps in stabilizing and supports the arch and prevents the plantar fascia from stretching further, allowing it to heal. The insoles are designed for all types of shoes including casual shoes, sneakers, formal shoes. Ease of use after cleaning with mild shampoo and talcum powder.
- Full length insole cushions and supports the entire foot
- Reduces impact at every step
- Ease of use after cleaning with mild shampoo and talcum powder
- Easy to insert in any shoe, sandals and foot wears
- Extremely durable, non-slip grip
- Has full length insole cushions Supports the entire foot
|Seniority Special||Seniority Global Exclusives|
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review