Invalid Single Safety Rail - Pedder Johnson
- Special Offer
People with lower mobility problems or senior citizens suffering from arthritis find it difficult to sit and stand while using a commode. The Pedder Johnson Invalid Single Safety Rail is very helpful in gently lowering oneself on the commode and then used as a firm support for standing up. It provides full stabilization and can handle a lot of pressure. A slip-resistant material is coated throughout the upper portion for firmness in holding it while getting up or sitting down on the commode. Height of the safety rail can be adjusted as per convenience and height of the person. There are many holes given on the side which can be used for adjusting the height. Along with using it in a commode, the safety rail can also be used while sitting or standing on a chair or bed. A necessary safety accessory for senior citizens or people with lower body disabilities. The safety rail has additional grips on the bottom region which ensures better stability when pressure is applied upon it.Benefits of Use:
- Extremely light in weight which allows carrying it with ease and thus it makes the safety rail ideal for senior citizens.
- Reduces joint pressure experienced by knees while sitting or getting up.
- Pressure is diverted to the hands which is needed for people who suffer from various joint ailments.
- Prevents accidents and falls to a large extent.
- Doesn't skid or slide while adding pressure.
- All households having senior citizens or patients of arthritis must have the Pedder Johnson Invalid Single Safety Rail.
- Can be used in all scenarios where frequent sitting and standing is needed.
- Acts as an aid for old age people for easily lowering and raising themselves without any external assistance.
- Ideal safety and support accessory for people with knee joint or back problems.
- Brand: Pedder Johnson
- Adjustable height
- Material- Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||77 x 43 x 37 cm|
|Product Weight||2250 gm|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review