Invalid Toilet Safety Rail Stainless Steel - Pedder Johnson
People who suffer from arthritis or lower mobility issues find it extremely difficult to sit and stand in a commode. It is extremely tough for them to use the power of their legs to stand and then fold the joints to sit again. Pedder Johnson Invalid Toilet Safety Rail is an innovative product that negates such pain and allows people to easily sit and stand with comfort by using their arms for support. The solution is also ideal for those suffering from back pain as the safety rail completely alleviates the pressure from all parts of the body and lets the arm handle it. It can be easily bolted to the commode directly and the process of removing it is hassle-free as well. The safety rail is a perfect bathroom accessory to have if any member of the family is suffering from pain in the knees or has a lower body disability.Benefits of Use:
- Made up of stainless steel which allows easy cleaning and eliminates the risk of stains.
- Allows senior citizens to sit and stand in a commode with their arm strength by holding on to the rail.
- Reduces the pressure in knees while sitting and standing.
- Provides a firm grip on the rail to hold onto it.
- Ensures safety of senior citizens while they are using the commode.
- Provides excellent stability even when applied full body pressure on the rails.
- Prevents senior citizens from falling or accidentally hurting themselves while using the commode.
- Ideal for fitting into the commode if a senior citizen or any member at home suffers from arthritis or physical disabilities. Can be used for patients who are going through body weakness and need a firm support while standing up from a commode.
- Brand: Pedder Johnson.
- Dimensions: 47 (L) x 66(W) x 70 (H).
- Can be easily assembled and dismantled.
- Strong and sturdy construction to ensure durability.
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review