Playing Card Holder - Pedder Johnson
Hand movements and the power to hold articles get limited in certain individuals especially senior citizens due to several reasons. Some of common terms that define the medical condition are numbness or dexterity issues after surgeries. Carpal tunnel syndrome is another medical condition which causes a tingling, numbness and pain in fingers. The medical problem limits the sensation and indirectly affects the power to hold any article by hand. The medical condition at times tend to put a brake or bring a halt to passions and lifestyle. Pedder Johnson brings it's playing card holder to aid of senior citizens. The tool helps people suffering from limited holding power to continue their passion for playing cards. The playing card holder from Pedder Johnson is light weight, easy to place and economical tool for our young at heart old at age population group. The tool can also be used by citizens who may have lost their hands after an accident. In other words, the playing card holder if an aid for handicap also.Benefits of Use:
- Light weight and easy to use
- Powerful tool for senior citizens who love to play cards
- Economical and zero maintenance
- Doesn't strains hands and shoulder
- Best for people suffering from dexterity issues or hand numbness.
- Can also be used by senior citizens with cervical or shoulder problems
- Small in size, easy to carry, doesn't occupies much pocket space.
- Can be used by handicap persons' also.
- Shoulder Problems
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Hand numbness
- Handicap or paralyzed senior citizens
|Color||Available In Assorted Color|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review