Portable Panchakarma Sauna Bath Machine - Kawachi
The Kawachi portable steam sauna is a combination of 2 parts i.e. steam generator and steam cabin. It is a general fitness device and not suitable for elderly people, heart patients, pregnant women or small children. It can be cleaned by wiping the wet surface with a dry cloth or can be kept for drying in sunlight. This product offers the best steam sauna experience and has various benefits for your skin and body.
The Steam generator produces artificial steam which is required for a sauna session and is transferred to the portable steam cabin via the steam pipe. It is controlled by the temperature thermostat which ensures that the electric consumption is optimum. This device is equipped with a mechanical timer so that user will be able to adjust the steam session duration as per their convenience. It is recommended that you can use to up to 30 minutes for best results, but it is the user’s choice and depends on their age and tolerance. It is available in two color variants i.e. blue and red.
- Connect the steam generator to the power plug and set the timer for the desired time. 30 minutes is the standard time for sauna session.
- You can also add a few drops of aroma oil to enjoy your sauna session and close the lid.
- Use the steam pipes to connect the steam generator to the steam cabin and place the cabin om the plain floor/surface.
- You can also place plastic chair/stool inside the cabin for enjoying the session conveniently.
- Open the two-way slider chain to enter in the steam cabin and close the chain.
- Once the steam is sufficiently filled your can enjoy the sauna session.
- Losing body weight/slimming
- Improves skin and makes it glow
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Helps in detoxification
- Rejuvenating body and relaxes muscles
- The Steam heats upto 45’ degree Celsius
|Warranty||6 Month Manufacturing Defect|
|Material||Fabric & Plastic|
|Product Weight||4500 gm|
|Dimensions||41 x 31 x 41 cm|
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review