1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
Karma Power Scooter KS-747.2 is ideal for seniors with limited mobility/those with difficulty walking long distances. This motorized scooter combines value and performance with a highly ventilated synthetic leather seat along with front and rear shock-absorbers.
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. Is the scooter suitable for senior adults?
Karma Power Scooter KS-343 is suitable for seniors with limited mobility and for those with difficulty walking long distance.
2. Is the footrest detachable?
No, it has ergonomically designed footrest that provides spacious legroom for taller individuals..
3. Does the scooter have hydraulic shock absorber systems?
Yes, the scooter is advanced with hydraulic shock absorber systems that works hand in hand with the rear shock absorb system to provide impressive stability and a smooth ride.
3. What are the important highlights of the scooter?
The scooter has widened wheelbase for added stability and greater comfort, 4-pole motor for stable performance with superior torque, ultra wide angle headlights, multi-directional seat adjustment, quick detach shopping basket.
4. What is the maximum user weight bearing capacity of the scooter?
The scooter has maximum weight bearing capacity of 135 kg.
5. What is the total weight of the scooter?
The scooter weighs around 105.9 kg.