This Karma Power Wheelchair grants full control and stability. It is a compact and agile chair with the standard tilt-in-space system tha...
KP-31T Blazer Power Wheelchair with LED Lighting System - Karma
Karma Power Wheelchair KP-31T is a rear wheel drive blazer which is easy to handle indoors and fits hassle-free in a 3-person elevator. The active suspension offers great comfort with excellent terrain performance. Blazer is equipped with extremely strong drive motors that make a maximum speed of up to 10 km/hr possible. The power tilt in space does not affect the attractive low seat height and tilts up to 25. Blazer is one of Karma's new generation power wheelchairs with a modern design.
- Superior strength aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame
- Rigid frame with foldable backrest delivers easy carry and transport
- Shorter distance between front and rear wheelbase provides superior agility and maneuverability<l/i>
- Retightening strap avoids spinal problem caused by sunken cushion and backrest fabric after extensive use
|Return Policy||10 days replacement only in case of manufacturing defects|
|Wheelchair Type||Standard Economy|
|Seat Width||43 - 48 cm|
|Model Weight||40 - 80 kg|
|Height||90 - 120 cm|
|Battery||45 - 50 Ah|
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What are the maximum speed and a driving range of the wheelchair?
With 530 W motors, it offers a maximum speed of 10 km/hr and 36 km driving range.
2. Is the wheelchair comfortable for all day long use?
The wheelchair has a comfortable cushion seat and standard tilt in space system that effectively relieves buttock pressure and prevents sores and makes this wheelchair your perfect mobility companion.
3. What are the important highlights of the Power Wheelchair?
Ergonomic armrest, improve security while driving, LED lighting control system, assistant brake, rear-wheel suspension, and mudguard, swing away footrest, headrest system.
4. Can I clean the upholstery?
The upholstery of the wheelchair is treated with Aegis microbe shield, this anti-microbial upholstery inhibits bacterial and fungal growth. It is extremely easy to clean and helps you maintain hygiene levels.
5. How does LED lighting system help the user?
The LED lighting system of the wheelchair improve the safety of the user, the headlights and taillights provide a better night time visibility to the user.
6. Is the wheelchair crash test approved?
The blazer wheelchair is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19 and is suitable to be used as a seat in a vehicle for transportation.
From the Manufacturer
Founded in 1987, Karma Medical is a global mobility brand that has grown over the years to enrich the lives of physically challenged individuals. With a strong global presence, they manufacture world-class quality mobility aid devices like pediatric, manual and power wheelchairs. They also design walking sticks, canes, walkers and crutches to help individuals walk independently and lead a fulfilling life