Vissco Zip Lite Power Wheelchair is an amazing mobility aid for senior adults and people with mobility issues. The power wheelchair comes...
Vissco Zip Lite Power Wheelchair is an amazing mobility aid for senior adults and people with mobility issues. The power wheelchair comes with an easy to use controller, fire retardant upholstery and can run 12 km in a single charge.
Vissco Zip Lite Power Wheelchair is a perfect solution for individuals suffering from walking disorders and for handicapped people seeking for economical model. This power wheelchair is light in weight and has a weight-bearing capacity of 100 kg. The wheelchair is embellished with fire retardant upholstery, double seat cushions, back cushion, foldable backrest, detachable leg-rest, flip-up armrest, pneumatic tyres and can run 12 km in a single charge. It has all the important function that a user needs in a motorized wheelchair. The chair is suitable to be used in case of stability and balance problem, post-surgery, post paralysis, walking disorders, spinal injury, pelvic injury, and legs injury.
Overall Length: 106cm
Overall height: 96.5cm
Overall Width: 62cm
Back height: 55cm
Seat Height: 55cm
Seat Depth: 44.5cm
Folded Width: 37cm
<b >How to Choose the Right wheelchair
Sep 24, 2019
Jun 18, 2019
May 15, 2019
Sep 17, 2019
Sep 9, 2019
1. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs approx. 40 kg.
2. Is the footrest of the wheelchair detachable?
Yes, you can remove footrest when not required.
3. Can I use the wheelchair as a staircase wheelchair?
No, it can only be used on an inclined ramp or sloped platform.
4. Does it run in the reverse direction?
Yes, it runs in the reverse direction with Alarm indicator System.
5. What is the maximum weight capacity of this wheelchair?
It has 100 kg load-bearing capacity.
6. Is it foldable?
Yes, the wheelchair is foldable, and you can carry it with you while traveling.
7. Can I charge the batteries, or do I need to change the batteries?
You can charge the batteries and once fully charged it will run 6 to 10 km.
8. How often do I need to charge the batteries on my power chair?
If you use your wheelchair daily, charge its batteries as soon as you finish using it for the day.
9. How many hours does it take for a full charge?
It takes about a minimum 6 to 8 hours for a full charge.
10. Does it come with manual pushing system?
Yes, it has a manual pushing system for easy usability.
11. What is the size of wheelchair's wheels?
It has 8’’ front wheel size and 13’’ backside wheels.