1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
The Karma Premium Wheel Chair Aurora 1 F16 comes with fixed armrests and footrests, and though you do not have the option of detaching or removing them when desired, these are by themselves unobtrusive and very comfortable. This chair makes for a lightweight, comfortable combination which any person attending to the patient/user will find easy to move around.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs approx. 14 kg.
2. What is the maximum weight-bearing capacity of the chair?
It comes with a weight-bearing capacity of 100 kg.
3. Can I detach and attach the armrest and footrest of the wheelchair?
No, it comes with fixed armrests and footrests.
4. What are the dimensions of the seat?
The seat is 16 inch wide and 18 inch long.