1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
Rest your back while sitting in a wheelchair! The perfect way to make yourself comfortable where you can use the reclined back rest and foot rest according to your needs. The detachable armrest allows easy transfer of the patient to/from bed without any hassle. The seat and the back are soft enough to give you support as well as comfort. One can detach the head rest and the footrest according to your needs.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The wheelchair has detachable footrests and height adjustable and detachable armrests.
2. What are the important highlights of the chair?
The chair has elevating footrest operated by hydraulic mechanism, detachable head rest, PU mag wheels, front castors and water-resistant upholstery.
3. What is the total weight bearing capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity up to 100 kg.
4. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.
5. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 21 kg.