Rest your back while sitting in a wheelchair! The perfect way to make yourself comfortable where you can use the reclined back rest and foot rest according to your needs. The detachable armrest allows easy transfer of the patient to/from bed without any hassle. The seat and the back are soft enough to give you support as well as comfort. One can detach the head rest and the footrest according to your needs.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The wheelchair has detachable footrests and height adjustable and detachable armrests.
2. What are the important highlights of the chair?
The chair has elevating footrest operated by hydraulic mechanism, detachable head rest, PU mag wheels, front castors and water-resistant upholstery.
3. What is the total weight bearing capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity up to 100 kg.
4. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.
5. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 21 kg.
Our best product, hand picked by an experts