Roasted Buckwheat Kasha - NutriBuck
Buckwheat is a very nutrient-rich, gluten-free plant source for a wealth of health benefits, including a boost in heart health, reduction in blood pressure, aid in weight loss, prevention of certain cancers, management of diabetes, improved digestion and cholesterol levels, and stronger immune system. Its impressive range of proteins, minerals, and antioxidants help in skin and hair health, elimination of gallstones, protection from asthma attacks, and relief from constipation and other intestinal conditions.
Roasted Buckwheat is frequently used in cooking like rice and can be grounded into buckwheat flour, unlike the grounded flour from un-hulled Buckwheat, the color of the flour will be lighter.
- Buckwheat helps in lowering cholestrol and blood pressure levels, and takes care of your cardiac health
- It cintains disease-fighting anti-oxidants and protective phenolic compounds that can help fight cancer and heart disease formation, in addition to supporting brain, liver and digestive health
- It is a great source of plant-based proteins and 12 amino acids that support energy, growth and muscle synthesis
- Buckwheat is low on glycemic index. This helps fight imbalances in blood sugar levels
- Buckwheat groats and flours are a great source of energy-boosting vitamin B, and minerals including manganese, magnesium, zinc and iron
- It is safe for anyone with celic disease or gluten-sensitivity
- Boil 3 cups of milk or 2 1/2 cups of water
- While actively boiling, stir slowly 1/2 cup of Roasted Buckwheat
- Continue boiling for 10 to 12 minutes, stir occasionally
- Serve hot or cold, with milk, and your favorite sweetener
- Available in different quantities (400 gms, 900 gms)
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review