Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaner - iRobot
Owning a robotic vacuum is hands down one of the most effective ways to reduce the amount of time and effort you spend cleaning your floors. The Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job. With the iAdapt 2.0 responsive navigation, Roomba uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture. it follows a series of preprogrammed instructions, but it also uses a certain amount of built-in "intelligence" to work out what it needs to do and how it needs to do it. The robot comes with a spinning side brush that cleans next to walls, most corners and other tough places that can be difficult to clean.
With its low-profile design, Roomba cleans under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide. Roomba automatically detects stairways and turns away from them. Automatically increases air power by up to 10x on carpets and rugs where it's needed most. Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tiles, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home. The high-efficiency filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns. Roomba can be preset to vacuum up and schedule to seven times per week. Along with the iRobot home app, it can be programmed to vacuum clean your floors and rugs when you are busy doing something else.
Step 1: Activate Roomba
- In a vacant area place the Home Base charging station flat against a wall on a level floor surface.
- Plug one end of the line cord into the Home Base and the other into a wall outlet.
- Remove the yellow bin insert and battery pull tab from beneath the robot.
- Place the Roomba onto the Home Base, and make sure that the metal charging contacts on the Home Base match up with those below the robot.
- If successful, you will hear a series of tones. Once the CLEAN button illuminates, Roomba is ready for use.
- Press CLEAN once to wake up Roomba
- Press CLEAN once again to start a cleaning cycle
- Roomba removes dirt from an entire level of your home during a single cleaning cycle.
- If its battery gets low before finishing a cleaning cycle, Roomba goes back to the Home Base to recharge. After recharging completely, Roomba automatically resumes to complete its cleaning, and returns to the Home Base.
- If the Home Base is not accessible, Roomba will not be able to recharge. It will return to its starting location and the cycle will end.
- The iRobot HOME App lets you connect the Roomba with your Wi-Fi network, so you can instruct the Roomba to complete tasks from your iOS or Android smart device.
- To download the iRobot HOME App, search “iRobot HOME” on the App Store or on Google Play™, or visit: www.irobot.com/app.
- Register your Roomba.
- Schedule, start, pause or cancel cleaning cycles wherever you are.
- To wake up Roomba, press CLEAN once. Once the light illuminates, press CLEAN again.
- To pause Roomba during a cleaning cycle, press CLEAN.
- To resume the cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again.
- To send Roomba back to the Home Base, press the home icon (Dock).
- To end the cleaning cycle and put Roomba in standby mode, long press and hold CLEAN until the indicators turns off.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week
- Vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours
- Automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- Robot Dimensions: 35 x 9.2 cm
- Robot Weight: 3.94 Kg
- 2-Years Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 1- Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
- In case of any defects , Please contact iRobot Customer care (1800-200-3355)
- You will receive a call from iRobot and they will explain the functionality of the product
|Return Policy||No Return|
|Product Weight||6.47 kg|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review