Seni Lady Normal bladder control pads are perfect for women suffering from light urinary incontinence. It provides discreet protection against unexpected leakages and ensures complete protection. It features an absorbent core that ensures even distribution of liquid and pulls moisture away from your skin leaving you dry and clean. The pads are made of materials that let the skin breathe, making it more skin friendly. The outer layer is made of vapor-permeable material, which releases excess heat ensuring ultimate comfort and softness.
1. Are these pant style diapers?
No, these are open diapers that have adhesives at the ends for a firm grip. Rest assured, these diapers are effective against leakage.
2. How long does the diaper protect from leakage?
Seni Lady normal bladder control pads offer up to 8 hours of protection.
3. Can we apply powder or cream before wearing the diaper?
No, please avoid applying powder or cream before using these diapers as they reduce the diaper’s absorbency.
4. How many pieces does the pack include?
The pack includes 20 pads.
5. Do these pads contain latex?
Seni lady normal bladder control pads are latex-free and skin friendly.
6. How to use insert pads or underpads?