Soursop Fruit (200 gm) - Soursop Services
Soursop is a large, spiny, green tropical fruit and popularly known as Graviola. The fruit’s flesh is soft, smooth and sweet, and provides carbohydrate as its major nutrient. soursop has been recorded as among the list of valuable fruits that are highly beneficial to human health. Both the leaves, stems, and barks are equally medicinal in nature and are the rich source of abundant minerals, nutrients, vitamin C and several B vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, along with calcium, phosphorus and a small amount of iron. It is widely used by many indigenous cultures for a variety of physical ailments. Soursop holds numerable benefits for our health if included in the diet. The Soursop Fruit Jar holds all the natural qualities just like the natural soursop fruits and effectively helps in killing cancer-causing cells, acts as a pain reliever, helps in protecting the immune system and prevents diseases and infections. The fruit is also good for the nervous system and improves overall health.
- Open fruit pulp bottle.
- We provide the pulp of the fruit in its original form, without adding any preservative.
- Consume 1 tablespoon (50 gm to 80gm) pulp every day early in the morning with empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 30 min before and after consuming soursop pulp.
- Consume the refrigerated pulp once it reaches room temperature.
- Once the bottle opened, Consume within 5 to 7 days.
- The seeds are not edible; they serve to preserve all good stuff longer.
- It is important to not to consume the Soursop pulp along with milk or any milk product.
- This is not a juice; it is 100% healthy fruit.
- Helps in curing cancer and kills cancer-causing cells
- Supports nervous system
- Acts as a pain reliever and fight pains
- Natural remedy to fight diseases and infections
- Help keep you fit, healthy and strong
- Improves immunity level
- Provides necessary minerals, nutrients, vitamins, carbohydrates to the body
|Shelf Life||3 Months|
|Return Policy||No Return|
|Product Weight||200 gm|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review